LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Checkpoint Inhibitors for Cancer – Explore Sales Potentials of that Rising Market
Are you interested in the future of cancer drugs? Our new analysis forecasts revenues for checkpoint inhibitors. Visiongain's report gives those predictions to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level.
Avoid falling behind in data or losing influence. Instead discover what progress, opportunities and revenues those emerging cancer therapies can achieve. There you also explore trends, results, R&D and opportunities, seeing commercial prospects.
Read on, please, to explore the industry for checkpoint inhibitor cancer therapies and see what future revenue that expanding pharmaceuticals market could generate.
Predictions and other analysis to benefit your research, assessments, plans and decisions
The future looks promising for checkpoint inhibitors. New products enter that market and drug candidates reach clinical trials. Discover, from 2016, what revenues and other progress are possible in that emerging, expanding market.
Besides sales forecasting to 2026, our work shows recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you find original analysis. Also assess research and development. You gain 61 tables, 34 charts and two interviews with companies.
Our study's purpose is to help your research, analyses and decisions on cancer therapies using that emerging drug class. Our work also benefits your authority and reputation for commercial insight, helping you compete and succeed.
The following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Forecasts covering the overall world market and segments for checkpoint inhibitors
Discover in our new analysis revenue predictions to 2026 for checkpoint inhibitor submarkets at overall world level, for cancer therapy, and by therapeutic class:
- CTLA-4 Inhibitors
- PD-1 Inhibitors
- Products in development – the R&D pipeline.
Where lie the best prospects? You assess outlooks for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. You also investigate competitors' actions and outlooks.
That way you hear where needs and business opportunities exist. With a rising incidence of cancers, the demand for better treatment rises, giving pharma companies vast opportunities.
Discover what is possible. You also find sales forecasts by individual drug.
Predictions of products' sales – what is possible for those cancer-treating drugs?
How will checkpoint inhibitor medicines perform from 2015 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of these brands:
- Yervoy (ipilimumab)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab).
There you find how products can compete and succeed. That way you investigate trends, exploring challenges, changes and opportunities.
Discover what the future holds for checkpoint inhibitors and their developers, producers and marketers. Our work also shows you geographical sales predictions.
National markets – what outlooks for those anticancer drug revenues?
Advances in biopharma expand the range and use of checkpoint inhibitors. Our study shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for seven national and two regional markets:
- United States
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain (EU5)
- European Union market overall
- APAC region, grouped prediction
That way you assess countries and regions with highest revenues and potential sales growth. See what is possible in developed and developing countries.
Our study also explores developments for novel and improved cancer treatments.
R&D for those anticancer medicines – trends, innovations and progress
Our work assesses checkpoint inhibitor R&D in oncology. Profiles appear for 19 drug candidates, with revenue forecasts to 2026 for four agents:
- Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Roche)
- Durvalumab (MEDI4736, AstraZeneca/MedImmune)
- Avelumab (MSB0010718C, Merck KGaA/Pfizer)
- Tremelimumab (CP-675,206, AstraZeneca).
That way you examine technological advances, seeing progress in clinical trials.
Our report's author said: "We expect that market to continue its rise, changing cancer therapy. Those drugs have already made strides in melanoma and NSCLC (non-small cell lung cancer) treatment.
"Checkpoint inhibitors harness the body's immune system to attack cancerous cells, also using immune memory cells to eliminate relapses."
Discover in our investigation what is possible. That R&D gains momentum from rising cancer prevalence and other forces raising demand for those emerging therapies.
Events and changes affecting companies treating cancer via checkpoint inhibitors
Explore other issues, including these forces shaping that industry and market:
- Mechanisms and advantages of checkpoint inhibition
- Pricing of treatments and effects of those costs on healthcare payers
- Side effects and regulatory issues, including disadvantages of the therapies
- Biomarkers paving the way for optimum utility
- LAG-3 inhibitors – an emerging field of checkpoint inhibitor research
- Combination therapies – their benefits and promise
- Competition – see how crowded that market could become.
You also gain SWOT analysis, assessing what stimulates and restrains that expanding anti-cancer drugs market.
That way you see what is possible for leading pharma companies and specialists in biological drugs and related therapies. Why miss out? Instead explore what the future holds for checkpoint inhibitors in oncology.
Leading organisations and overall 2020 market value – what revenues are possible?
Our work predicts the world market for those drugs will reach $16.55bn in 2020. That market will multiply in revenues many times from 2016 to 2026. With our analysis you discover how high sales can go, seeing what is possible for those drug companies.
That way you assess what organisations hold most potential. Those companies include Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Co., Roche, AstraZeneca and Pfizer.
Our study also shows you interviews with Innate Pharma and Prima Biomed. Discover what the future holds for participants in that industry, exploring what they say and do, as well as their potentials.
7 ways Checkpoint Inhibitors for Treating Cancer: Market Report with Forecasts 2016-2026 helps you
Our new investigation benefits your work in these seven main ways, helping you stay ahead in knowledge:
- Revenues for anti-cancer checkpoint inhibitors to 2026 – assess scope for investments, developments, production and marketing
- Submarket revenues to 2026 covering 3 therapeutic segments – explore treatment categories, seeing their sales outlooks from 2015
- Existing and expected products' sales to 2026 – discover predicted revenues of 7 drugs, seeing how those medicines can compete and succeed
- National market forecasting to 2026 for leading countries – explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and revenue expansion
- R&D – see progress, trends and prospects in that oncological research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
- Companies, news and opinions – examine participants in that rising market, gaining insight to help you stay ahead, succeed and benefit your authority
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3603813/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/checkpoint-inhibitors-for-treating-cancer-market-report-with-forecasts-2016-2026--revealing-potentials-of-ctla-4-and-pd-1-inhibitor-drugs-and-rd-300378660.html