NEW YORK, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The growing demand from the pulp & paper industry is driving the chelating agents market"
The global chelating agents market is projected to reach USD 6.18 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 4.12% from 2016 to 2021. The demand for chelating agents is driven by the increasing demand from the pulp & paper industry. The rising demand from the water treatment chemicals industry is expected to boost the market. The high growth potential in the emerging markets and untapped regions provide new growth opportunities for market players.
"Aminopolycarboxylates: The largest segment by type of the chelating agents market"
Aminopolycarboxylates are synthetic chelating agents that are produced on an industrial scale for their broad applications. They are one of the most widely used categories of chelating agents. They form chelants with metal ions that occur in a variety of domestic products, and hence, are used intensively as metal sequestrants in several industrial applications including cleaning, water treatment, and chemicals among others.
The use of aminopolycarboxylates, including EDTA, is high Asia-Pacific because of the presence of a large number of agrochemicals, pulp & paper, and detergents & cleaners manufacturers in the region.
"Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing market for chelating agents"
The growth in the Asian-Pacific chemical industry is impacted by continuous urbanization, infrastructural investment, and rise in consumer spending. The agrochemicals industry presents immense growth opportunities for the chelating agents market. Pharmaceutical and water treatment industries also offer huge potential. Cleaners & detergents and pulp & paper industries have largely contributed to the overall consumption of chelating agents in this region.
The information in this study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts across the globe. These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company type, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1 - 46%, Tier 2 - 31%, and Tier 3 - 23%
- By Designation- C Level - 54%, D Level - 31%, and Others - 15%
- By Region- North America - 23%, Europe - 31%, Asia-Pacific - 38%, and RoW - 8%
The report also provides company profiles and details the competitive strategies adopted by major market players such as AkzoNobel NA (Netherlands), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Kemira Oyj (Finland), The DOW Chemical Company (U.S.), and Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.).
The report will help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the chelating agents market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market dynamics and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. The report helps stakeholders to better understand their competitors and understand insights into the related business segment. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem and various strategies such as new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions adopted by the key market players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03825788-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chelating-agent-market-by-type-by-end-use-industry--by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300268077.html