LONDON, May 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The G8 Chemicals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,306.7 billion in 2016 to the global chemicals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,454.2 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the chemicals industry, with market revenues of $610.8 billion in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $192.2 and $163.9 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the chemicals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $693.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $221.3 and $175.1 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 chemicals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 chemicals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 chemicals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 chemicals market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4806875/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chemicals-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2017-300454564.html