LONDON, Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Hutchison China MediTech Limited ("Chi-Med") (AIM/Nasdaq: HCM) today announces that their November 16, 2016 presentation from Chief Executive Officer, Christian Hogg, is now available for on-demand viewing in the Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference (dbVIC).
Chi-Med's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section of the event.
Recent Company Highlights
- Seven drug candidates in 25 clinical trials including four pivotal Phase III studies.
- Commercial Platform joint venture received US$59.5 million land compensation payment in October 2016.
- AstraZeneca Collaboration Amendment – Chi-Med investing US$50 million over several years to accelerate savolitinib global development in return for 5% point increase in tiered royalty range.
- Commercial Platform H1 total consolidated sales up 48% to US$82.3 million.
- Nasdaq listing completed, leading to available cash resources of US$197.5 million at Group level as of June 30, 2016, which includes cash and cash equivalents, short-term investments and unutilized bank facilities.
Chi-Med is an innovative biopharmaceutical company which researches, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. Its Innovation Platform, Hutchison MediPharma Limited, focuses on discovering and developing innovative therapeutics in oncology and autoimmune diseases for the global market. Its Commercial Platform manufactures, markets, and distributes prescription drugs and consumer health products in China.
Chi-Med is majority owned by the multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (SEHK: 0001). For more information, please visit: www.chi-med.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward looking statements reflect Chi-Med's current expectations regarding future events and can be identified by words like: "will," "expects," "believes" or similar terms, or by express or implied discussions of strategy, plans, expectations or intentions. You should not place undue reliance on these statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs and expectations of management regarding future events and are subject to significant known and unknown risks and uncertainties. For further discussion of these and other risks, see Chi-Med's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and on AIM. Chi-Med is providing the information in this press release as of this date and does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Unless the context requires otherwise, references in this press release to the "Group," the "Company," "Chi-Med," "Chi-Med Group," "we," "us" and "our" refer to Chi-Med and its consolidated subsidiaries and joint ventures unless otherwise stated or indicated by context.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chi-med-webcast-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-deutsche-bank-adr-virtual-investor-conference-300366279.html
SOURCE Hutchison China MediTech Limited