LONDON, Nov. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Chilled beam systems comprise air conditioning and ventilation systems that are capable of providing energy-efficient thermal comfort to occupants in several building applications such as commercial offices, hotels, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, and others. It also helps users increase their return on investment (ROI) and reduces the costs significantly by saving energy up to 40% over traditional air conditioning systems. Stakeholders in various industries are keen towards deploying chilled beam systems to save energy, floor-to-floor space, and improve indoor air quality. Despite the total cost of ownership and lack of consumer awareness, the market has been increasing at a significant rate and is expected to continue to do so during the forecast period, aided by technological advancements, decreasing cost of traditional air conditioning systems, and enormous benefits delivered by chilled beam systems.
- Analysis of the chilled beam system market which has been segmented based on design, function, application, and geography.
- The analysis of the market dynamics based on factors such as key drivers, restraints,opportunities, and challenges that influence the growth of the market along with, the value chain analysis of the market.
- Detailed competitive landscape of the key players with an in-depth market share analysis, along with their growth strategies.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been applied for the analysis of the chilled beam system market. Illustrative analysis, segmentation, and forecast of the market in the major geographies has been done to provide an overall view of the market
- Detailed profiles of the key companies present in the chilled beam system market, along with their growth strategies.
The global market for chilled beam system is expected to grow at a CAGR of11.14% between 2015 and 2020. Europe is expected to continue to lead the market and is the hub for several chilled beam system vendors. The chilled beam system market in the North America and Asia-Pacific regions has been gaining traction and is expected to witness the highest rate of growth during the forecast period.The increasing demand for chilled beam system applications in commercial offices, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and hotels is expected to drive this growth.
This chilled beam system market reports includes the detailed analysis of market dynamics, Porter's Five Forces model, value chain, competitive landscape, and market scenario during the forecast period. The market has been segmented and forecast based on design, function, application, and region. The report profiles the key players in the chilled beam system market with their respective market share analysis. The prominent players profiled in this report include TROX GmbH (Germany), Halton Group (Finland), Flakt Woods Group (Switzerland), FTF Group (U.S.), Swegon AB (Sweden), Lindab AB (Sweden), Systemair AB (Sweden), Dadanco Pty Ltd. (Australia), Caverion Corporation (Finland), and Titus HVAC (U.S.).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3002302/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48