LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Developed by Nippon Soda Co., Ltd., acetamiprid was synthesized in 1996. It's the third commercial chlorinated nicotine insecticide, after imidacloprid and thiamethoxam. Acetamiprid entered China's market in 1998. After nearly 20 years' development, the total capacity of acetamiprid technical has researched 14,900t/a in 2015.
In China, many imidacloprid technical producers also produce acetamiprid technical, for they use the same production line. Owing to the production cost, acetamiprid technical producers are concentrated in those who also produce 2-chloro-5-chloromethyl pyridine (CCMP) which also the major intermediate of imidacloprid.
Compared with imidacloprid, the insecticidal spectrum of acetamiprid is broader. With special action mechanism, acetamiprid has special good effect for insects with resistant to insecticides like organophosphorous insecticides, carbamate insecticides and pyrethroids insecticides. Because of less residual and good effective, acetamiprid is more safety than imidacloprid and thiamethoxam.
In order to fully understand the current industry market aspects of China's acetamiprid industry and the future trend, WBISS carried out a special market research for China's acetamiprid industry and published this report.
China Acetamiprid Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese acetamiprid industry. With more than 80 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese acetamiprid market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China acetamiprid as of June 2016, segment by technical, formulation type and registrant.
2. Supply situation (total capacity and output) in 2008-H1 2016, segment by region.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-H1 2016
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of acetamiprid in China, 2008-H1 2016
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China acetamiprid in 2011-2015, segment by formulation and crop, the detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's acetamiprid industry and acetamiprid supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 8 key acetamiprid technical players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, acetamiprid production, sales data and information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4002269/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-acetamiprid-market-report-2016-edition-300327334.html