DUBLIN, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Survey of China's Citronella Oil Industry in 2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
This report analyzes the investment opportunities of China's citronella oil industry. It will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of this industry from the following aspects: market size, status in the world, product structure, company analysis of major players,as well as make scientific predictions on the future development citronella oil industry.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of Chinese citronella oil industry;
- To understand the position of China's citronella oil in the world;
- Gain information on the major citronella oil companies;
- To predict the future of China's citronella oil industry will be;
- To find out the key strengths and weakness of China's citronella oil companies, and the threats and opportunities they face;
- To reveal opportunities in the Chinese citronella oil industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 PEST analysis of citronella oil industry in China
1.1 Policy analysis
1.2 Environment analysis
1.3 Society analysis
1.4 Technology analysis
2 Industry chain analysis of citronella oil industry
2.1 Industry chain
2.2 Overview of upstream industry
2.3 Overview of downstream industry
3 Supply and demand of citronella oil in China
3.1 Production situation
3.2 Consumption situation
3.4 Import situation
3.5 Export situation
4 Major manufacturers of citronella oil industry in China
4.1 Enterprise scale
4.2 Industry concentration
4.3 Geographical distribution
5 Company profile of major citronella oil producers
5.1 Anhui Great Nation Essential Oils Co., Ltd.
5.2 Jiangxi Hengcheng Natural Flavor Oil Co., Ltd.
5.3 Jiangxi Kang Shengtang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
6 Forecast of citronella oil industry in China to 2020
6.1 Influence factors
6.2 Forecast to 2020
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8fgrg/survey_of_chinas
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets