China Coal Tar Industry Report
DUBLIN, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x47l77/china_coal_tar) has announced the addition of the "China Coal Tar Industry Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Amid China's economic slowdown in 2013, the coke price continued to fall and the coking industry remained weak, thus the situation of oversupply would not get changed in the short term. In 2005-2013, China's total coal tar output grew year by year with the rising coke output, at an annual average growth rate of 9.9%. The output in 2013 jumped 16% year on year to 20 million tons. Affected by material supply, 61.1% of domestic coal tar capacity is concentrated in the coal-rich North China (40%) and East China (21.1%). Shanxi as an important coal-producing province contributes 25.2% to the country's total coal tar output, ranking first; Hebei takes second place with 16.1%; followed by Henan with 7.6%.
In China, deep processing and carbon black consume more than 90% of coal tar, and a small amount of coal tar is exported or used to produce gasoline and diesel oil via high-pressure hydrogenation. China has few high-quality and high value-added coal tar deep-processed products. In 2013, Chinese coal tar deep-processing industry represented actual processing capacity of 11 million tons (total design processing capacity of 23 million tons), up 20.7% year on year. In the same year, the operating rate of carbon black processing units hit around 60%, with actual output of 3.8 million tons and coal tar consumption of 3.26 million tons.
In 2013, Xinjiang Baoshun's 300,000 tons/a Coal Tar Deep-processing Project (Phase I) and Shandong Baoshun's 600,000 tons/a Coal Tar Deep-processing Project went into operation, making Baoshun's total capacity realizing 1.55 million tons/a, accounting for 6.7 % of China's total coal tar deep-processing capacity and surpassing Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Baochem) to become the largest coal tar deep-processing enterprise in China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Coal Tar
2. Development of China Coal Tar Industry
3. Status Quo of Coal and Coking Industry
4. Status Quo of Coal Tar Processing in China
5. Coal Tar Industry Competition in China
6. Key Enterprises Worldwide
7. Key Enterprises in China
8. Development Trend
- Anshan Chemical Plant
- Guanghui Energy Co., Ltd.
- Henan Baoshun Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Henan Bohai Coal Chemical Co., Ltd
- Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing Coal Chemical Co., Ltd
- JFE Zhenxing Shandong Chemical Company Ltd
- Jiangsu Sihuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd
- Jiangxi BLACKCAT Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
- Koppers Holdings Inc.
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co. Ltd
- RüTGERS Group
- Shandong Zhenxing Coking & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Co., Ltd
- Shanxi Coking Co., Ltd
- Shanxi Hongte Coal Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shenmu Tianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd. of Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group
- Wuhan Iron And Steel (Group) Corp. (WISCO)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x47l77/china_coal_tar
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets