DUBLIN, Mar. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research Report on Cold Chain Logistics Industry in China, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
In terms of application, fresh food e-commerce took off in recent years. Many e-commerce companies have entered the fresh food home delivery market, stimulating investment in cold chain logistics. In the capital market, Square Cold Chain Equipment was listed in the first half of 2016 and Zhejiang Dong Ri incorporated cold chain business, significantly levelling up the awareness of cold chain logistics.
The author estimates that in 2016 in China, over 130 million tons of goods were transported and distributed via cold chain logistics and the market size was over CNY 130 billion. Projected CAGR of the cold chain logistics market for 2017-2021 will be over 15%.
The market research shows that there is huge room for cold chain to grow in China. In 2016, only 20% of fresh products were circulated through cold chain logistics, far below the 95% in developed countries such as Europe, America and Japan. About 20-30% of vegetables and fruit perished during circulation due to lack of cold chain, incurring over CNY 100 billion losses per year.
According to the analysis, by the end of 2016, the total capacity of cold storage in China was about 115 million m3. The reserve of refrigerator truck is less than 100,000 and is concentrated in developed regions. China's cold storage ownership per capita lags way behind developed countries and even developing countries such as India.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Cold Chain Logistics Industry in China
2 Status of Cold Chain Logistics Market in China, 2012-2016
3 Analysis of Cold Storage Industry in China, 2016-2017
4 Status of Refrigerator Truck in China, 2015-2017
5 Status of Freezer Industry in China, 2015-2017
6 Analysis on Major Cold Chain Logistics Enterprises in China, 2015-2017
7 Prospect for Cold Chain Logistics Industry in China, 2017-2021
- CCL Cold Logistics Corp.,Ltd.
- Chengdu SilverPlow Refrigeration Logistics Co.,Ltd.
- China Merchants Americold (Hong Kong) Holdings Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Express Co., Ltd.
- DCH Logistics Company Ltd.
- Dalian Refrigeration Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Tianbao Green Foods Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Snowman Co., Ltd.
- HAVI Logistics (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Henan Xianyi Supply Chain Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tianyuan Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yurun Agricultural Products Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
- Luohe Shuanghui Logistics Investment Co., Ltd.
- Luoyang Longhua Heat Transfer & Energy Conservation Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Runheng Logistics Development Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Square Cold Chain Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Dafu Rongsheng Frozen Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Rokin Logistics and Supply Chain Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanze Cold Chain Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Grand logistics Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Hanbell Precise Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Jiaorong Cold-Chain Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Speed Fresh Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Zhengming Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans Shanghai Cold chain logistics Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Dong Ri Limited Company
- Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4dgln/research_report
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-cold-chain-logistics-industry-2017-2021---research-and-markets-300421849.html
SOURCE Research and Markets