China Computer Software Industry Report, 2014-2017
DUBLIN, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxv659/china_computer) has announced the addition of the "China Computer Software Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
China's software industry - 2013 Highlights
1. Software industry still maintained rapid development and some business segments stood out in terms of growth rate.
In 2013, China's software industry reported the revenue of RMB 3.1 trillion, jumping by 24.6% year on year, higher than global average of 5.7%. With respect to segments, software products, system integration & support services and data processing & operating services made up a large proportion of software business revenue, standing at 32.1%, 20.7% and 17.4% in 2013, respectively. In view of revenue growth rate, information technology consulting services and data processing & operating services kept growing fast in 2010-2013, with a CAGR of 39.2% and 35.3% separately. As the application of big data in all sectors accelerates, it is expected that data processing & operating services will take the lead in revenue growth.
2. Over 75% of revenue of software industry came from the Eastern region, while the revenue from the Northeastern and Western regions grew relatively fast.
In 2013, revenue of software business from the Eastern region accounted for 75.0% of the total, down 3.5 percentage points over 2009. During 2009-2013, the software industry witnessed relatively rapid growth in Northeastern and Western regions, with their CAGR reaching 43.2% and 42.6%, respectively, and revenue proportion trending up. In 2013, revenue from these two regions constituted 10.3% and 10.5% of the total, respectively.
3. Domestic and foreign companies accelerated their presence in cloud computing-related businesses.
In 2013, global giants Oracle and SAP stepped up their efforts to promote cloud computing-related businesses, while IBM, Microsoft and Amazon launched their cloud computing businesses in China. At the same time, Chinese IT giants Huawei, Lenovo and Internet giants Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent and Qihoo 360 all entered cloud market. Moreover, traditional software vendors also quickened their transformation to cloud service provider. For example, Yonyou positioned itself as a provider of software, cloud service and value-added services.
4. Technological innovations like SMAC will change business model of companies, thus creating new growth engines for software industry.
In 2013, Technologies like (SMAC: social, mobile, analytic and cloud) began to change all walks of life (such as traditional retailing, banking, manufacturing, logistics and services) in the way of being transboundary, integration and platform. Spurred by new technologies, enterprise information system unveils the crucial stage to reconstruct computing platform and upgrade informatization mode, creating new growth points for software industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Basic Concepts of Computer Software Industry
2. Development of China Software Industry
3. Cloud Computing, Big Data and Software Industry
4. Overview of Enterprise Software in China
5. Application Software Industry in China
6. HPC Software Industry
7. Major Chinese Companies in Enterprise Management Software Industry
8. Key Industry Application Software Enterprises
9. Summary and Forecast
- Aisino Corporation
- Baosight Software
- DHC Software
- Dassault Systèmes
- Huawei Investment & Holding
- Hundsun Technologies
- Insigma Technology
- Inspur Group
- Inspur Software
- Join-Cheer Software
- MSC (Nastran, Marc)
- Neusoft Corporation
- Yonyou Software
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxv659/china_computer
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets