LONDON, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The research service presents an overview and analysis of the China contract research organisation CRO market. It provides revenue forecasts by phase and therapeutic type and discusses the major issues and challenges, unmet needs, and emerging trends in the market. The study also covers the complete life cycle of the CRO industry, starting from preclinical to late phase clinical trials. It provides detailed information about support services such as central laboratory services, bioanalytics, and data management, and analyses market engineering measurements and research and development trends.
Clinical Development Spending
- In 2014, the China contract research organisation (CRO) market generated $ billion in revenue and is expected to experience a CAGR of % reaching $ billion in 2019.
Clinical Development— Main Trends
- The key drivers for clinical trials in China are the availability of a large treatment-naïve population and the low cost of conducting trials.
- Government support is also a key driver with a planned investment of $ billion between 2011 and 2016 in new drug development.
- Overall, favourable clinical trial environment coupled with continuous investment by MNCs will spur the growth of the CRO market.
MNC and Local Pharmaceutical Companies
- A number of MNCs have established their presence in China and are investing significantly in facilities and resources to capitalise on the opportunities the market is offering.
- The market is highly fragmented and is experiencing consolidation with small CROs being acquired by large local and global counterparts.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3176855/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers