DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnvxgc/curtain_wall) has announced the addition of the "Curtain Wall Market in China 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The curtain wall market in China is set to grow with a CAGR of 18.98% during the 2016-2020 period.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: The fabrication process of unitized curtain walls is more consistent than other curtain walls. It is constructed under controlled environmental conditions, in an assembly line fashion. These curtain walls are lightweight and are easy to install, which speeds up the construction process. They are factory assembled and provide improved resistance to air and water. They easily adapt to modern technological and design concepts.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- AVIC Sanxin
- China Fangda
- Suzhou Gold Mantis Construction Decoration
- Zhejiang Yasha Decoration
- Alcoa Kawneer Building Construction System
- Beijing JIAYU Door
- Changzhou Dazhong Curtain Wall Technology
- Foshan YG Building Material
- Guangdong Golden Curtain Wall Engineering
- Hwarrior Curtain Wall Engineering
- Qingdao AEON Glass
- Shanghai Meite Curtain Wall
- Shenzhen Keyuan Construction
- Window and Curtain Wall Joint-Stock
- Wuxi Wangxing Curtain Wall Decorative
- Zhejiang Zhongnan Construction
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Country Overview
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Market segmentation by product type
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnvxgc/curtain_wall
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets