2015 was another important turning point in the history of China's dairy industry. There was pacing up of the transition from extensive quantity growth to intensive quality and efficient growth, and there was the transition from unconventional unregulated growth to steady regulated growth.
Features of China's dairy industry in 2015:
(1) China's GDP growth was larger than 7%, the growth of food consumption slipped, whereas dairy processing companies were digesting their stock during most of the time.
(2) Raw milk production cost kept at a high level, but raw milk price kept on falling, dairy farming ran in deficit and some farmers had to give up dairy farming.
(3) Lots of dairy companies devoted great effort to exploration of the top-end market and reduced the production of medium/low-end products, which restrained dairy consumption to a certain extent.
(4) The development mode of dairy company's high input and high output lost the comparative advantage in international competition. While the market is completely open, domestic top-end brands are at an inferior position in international competition.
(5) Quality and safety incidents involving dairy products seriously hurt consumers' confidence on domestic made products (especially infant/young child's formula milk powder), and such negative impacts sustained in 2015.
(6) Dairy farming would continue to be under close scrutiny of the public and the Government in food safety, epidemic control and environmental pollution, and more and more attention would be attracted from the media and the society.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Policy Environment for Dairy Industry in China
Chapter 2 Raw Milk Production in China in 2015
Chapter 3 2015 Dairy Industry Analysis in China
Chapter 4 Trade of Dairy Products and Other Relevant Products in 2015
Chapter 5 Dairy Consumption in China
Chapter 6 Competition of China's Dairy Market in 2015
Chapter 7 Key Dairy Processing Companies in 2015
Chapter 8 World Dairy Market in 2015
Chapter 9 Outlook of China's Dairy Industry in 2016
- Bright Diary & Food Co.,Ltd
- China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
- Modern Dairy
- Royal Dairy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wws4td/analysis_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-dairy-industry-analysis-and-forecast-2015-2016---research-and-markets-300305583.html
SOURCE Research and Markets