NEW YORK, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Flutriafol is an export-oriented triazole fungicide in China, and most of flutriafol was exported to oversea countries. Total output of flutriafol technical has exceeded 1,500 tonnes in 2015, with a CAGR of 15% in 20111-2015.
China Flutriafol Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese flutriafol industry. With more than 70 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese flutriafol market and its future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China flutriafol by end of 2015, segment by specification and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China flutriafol in 2008-2015, segment by region and producer.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-2015
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of flutriafol in China in 2012-2015
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China flutriafol, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's flutriafol industry and flutriafol supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 5 key flutriafol players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, flutriafol production, sales data and information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03762693-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-flutriafol-market-report-2016-edition-300258082.html