LONDON, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- China's phosphorus chemical industry has experienced a rapid growth and extensive development before 2012. In recent years, under the combined effects of government regulation and market mechanism, China's phosphorus chemical industrial chain has been extended backward and it has been on a period of fine phosphorus chemical industry.
As one of the important parts of fine phosphorus chemical industry, food-grade phosphorus acid and phosphates has enjoyed a fast development benefit from the high-speed development of food processing industry in China. In 2015, the capacity of food-grade phosphorus acid and phosphates in China was 2,000,000 t/a and 650,000 t/a respectively. Overcapacity has been a hot issue in China's phosphorus chemical industry, but the development of food-grade phosphates species, especially K phosphates, will be a new growing field and compound phosphates will meet a booming business opportunity in the future.
In order to help readers have a deep insight of China's food-grade phosphorus chemical products, WBISS carried out a special market research for China food-grade PA and phosphates industry and publish this report - China Food-grade PA and Phosphates Market Report 2016 Edition. With more than 65 tables and figures the report provides primary data and information on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them full understand the current China food-grade PA and phosphates market. The report provides trusted data and analysis for the following aspects:
1. Market information of food-grade phosphorus acid in China. (Capacity, Output, Major producers, Thermal phosphorus VS Wet phosphorus acid, Price, Import & Export etc.)
2. Market information of food-grade phosphates in China. (Capacity, Output, Major producers, Price, Import & Export of major phosphates etc.)
3. Consumption structure of food-grade phosphorus acid in China
4. Consumption situation of food-grade phosphates in China
5. Market information of different downstream industries
6. Purchasing information of major consumer in downstream industries
7. Outlook of compound phosphates in China
8. Business opportunities
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3762697/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-food-grade-phosphorus-acid-and-phosphates-market-report-2016-edition-300254177.html