NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In China, the fungicide industry's development has been at a relatively low level, only accounting for a very small proportion in the global market. Due to the low ability to develop new high value-added fungicide formulations, domestic enterprises have to import fungicides from developed countries in Europe and the US. In 2015, both of the import volume and value suffered a decrease in China. Meanwhile, China's export of fungicides kept stable in 2015 with a slight decrease.
To clearly describe China's trade flows of fungicide in global market and give some constructive opinions, CCM has collected lots of information in various ways. In this report, export situation of fungicide has been described in detail, mainly from the following aspects:
- Import and export situation of fungicides in China, 2015;
- Import and export situation of fungicide technical and formulations in China, 2015;
- Export situation of major fungicide products in China, 2015-H1 2016;
- Export price of major fungicide products in China, 2015-H1 2016;
- Strategy adjustments of suppliers of fungicides in China;
- Key factors for the development of fungicides in China;
- Commercial opportunities;
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04425661-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-fungicide-trade-flows-2016-300380372.html