LONDON, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With the exiting of high-toxicity pesticides, domestic demand of imidacloprid has increased sharply in the past years, up to about 5,500 tonnes in 2015 from about 500 tonnes in 2001, with a CAGR of 18%; meanwhile, owing to the good effective on controlling underground pets, imidacloprid seed coating formulations has widely promoted in China, and has become the largest seed coating agent in recent years.
As one of the largest neonicotinoid insecticides worldwide, imidacloprid has been widely applied in more than 100 countries. China is the largest imidacloprid supplier in the world, and the capacity has exceeded 30,000t/a in 2016. The annual exported volume of imidacloprid accounts for more than 70% of domestic total output.
In order to fully understand the current industry market aspects of China's imidacloprid industry and the future trend, WBISS carried out a special market research for China's imidacloprid industry and published this report.
China Imidacloprid Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese imidacloprid industry. With more than 85 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese imidacloprid market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China imidacloprid as of June 2016, segment by technical, formulation type and registrant.
2. Supply situation (total capacity and output) in 2008-H1 2016, segment by region.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-H1 2016
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of imidacloprid in China, 2008-H1 2016
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China imidacloprid in 2011-2015, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's imidacloprid industry and imidacloprid supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 8 key imidacloprid technical players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, imidacloprid production, sales data and information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4002267/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-imidacloprid-market-report-2016-edition-300346328.html