DUBLIN, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Supply and Demand of Modified Food Starch in China" report to their offering.
By analyzing the major changes, factors behind the changes and their future trends, the report Supply and Demand of Modified Food Starch in China not only reveals the recent two years' situation of China's modified food starch supply situation from capacity utilization, output, the major raw materials, and application situation into different segments, but also provides forecasts to their future development in the next five years.
With a long industrial chain, modified starch is applied widely in paper-making, food and beverage, textile industries, etc. Among these applications, food industry has been the second largest application field of modified starch in China following paper-making, with fast growth rate in recent years. Although China's modified food starch consumption has maintained its growth momentum during 2014 and 2015, the growth rate has slowed down.
Besides, China's modified food starch output growth has also slowed down, and with much slower growth rate than the consumption in this period. Besides, capacity expansions in China have basically stopped in recent two years, after years of fast growth driven by the robust demand from downstream industries. What are the major reasons for the slowdown of growth rate in recent two years?
With this report, the readers can
- Understand China's modified food starch supply including domestic output and import;
- Gain an overall view of China's latest modified food starch supply volume, growth rate changes and factors behind, as well as impact of imported products on local supply;
- Keep track of the development trends of China's modified food starch production based on different raw materials: corn and corn starch, cassava starch, and potato starch, and how these changes have influenced the producers' choice of raw materials in recent two years and their future choices;
- Understand changes of the three key raw materials, corn starch and its starting material corn, cassava starch and potato starch, used by Chinese producers, including their supply and price changes, and how these changes influenced modified food starch producers and their future trends;
- Ting Hsin International Group
- Roquette (China) Co., Ltd.
- Ingredion China Limited
- Cargill Bio-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Gaofeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Beidahuang Potato Industry Group
- Fujian Beststarch Creatmaterial Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Huahao Huafeng Starch Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Mingyang Biochemistry Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhucheng Xingmao Corn Developing Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5f3b2n/supply_and_demand
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets