LONDON, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With the exiting of high-toxicity pesticides, neonicotinoid insecticides have been developing fast. They have replaced organophosphate insecticides to be the largest insecticide category by market value globally since 2010, whose market value accounts for about 25% of the global insecticides total. The rate has been increasing in recent years. In 2014, the global neonicotinoid insecticides' market value reached USD3.9 billion, up by 7.1% compared with that in 2013.
Currently, there are 8 key neonicotinoid insecticides products in the global market, namely imidacloprid, acetamiprid, thiamethoxam, nitenpyram, thiacloprid, dinotefuran, imidaclothiz and clothianidin. As the biggest pesticide supplier globally, China has been playing an important role in the global neonicotinoid insecticides market. It can produce all of the 8 kinds of neonicotinoid insecticides at present, and it's the biggest supplier of imidacloprid and acetamiprid in the world. In addition, since the patents of other neonicotinoid insecticides have expired in recent years, many Chinese companies have entered these markets, some of which have launched production lines and become active producers. Others plan to launch neonicotinoid insecticides projects and have submitted the EIA documents to local governments and have finished the first or second EIA publicity.
For the domestic application, as two old neonicotinoid insecticides products, imidacloprid and acetamiprid are widely used in many crops, whose total consumption volume was about 25,000-30,000 tonnes (calculated by formulation) in 2012-2014. Thanks to their good control effect and the continuous market promotion, the consumption of other neonicotinoid insecticides products have been growing year by year.
In order to fully understand the current industry market aspects of China's neonicotinoid insecticides industry and their future trend, WBISS carried out a special market research for China's neonicotinoid insecticides industry and published this report.
China Neonicotinoid insecticides Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese neonicotinoid insecticides industry. With more than 190 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese neonicotinoid insecticides market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China neonicotinoid insecticides by June 2016, segment by product, formulation type and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China neonicotinoid insecticides in 2008-H1 2016, segment by product, region and producer, including detailed data about capacity and output, major producers and their production information in 2013-H1 2016.
3. Qualitative analysis for China neonicotinoid insecticides export in the recent three years, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
4. Consumption situation of China neonicotinoid insecticides, segment by product and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
5. Supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020, segment by product and crop.
6. Detailed introduction of 8 typical neonicotinoid insecticides products. For each neonicotinoid insecticide, the information includes:
- Supply situation (total capacity and output), 2008-H1 2016
- Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-H1 2016
- Potential projects introduction
- Price trends, 2008-H1 2016
- Qualitative analysis for export situation
- Consumption situation, segment by formulation and crop, 2011-2015
- Supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
7. Profile of 8 key neonicotinoid insecticides players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, neonicotinoid insecticides production, sales data and information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3952801/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-neonicotinoid-insecticides-market-report-2016-edition-300343984.html