DUBLIN, Apr 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics Industry Report, 2017-2020" report to their offering.
China New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics Industry Report, 2017-2020 highlights the following:
- Development status of new energy vehicle power electronics in China e.g. drive motor controller, DC/DC converter, on-board charger, including industrial chain, cost analysis, business model, competition pattern, competition of mainstream manufacturers, respective elaborations on passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle power electronics competition pattern as well as a detailed analysis on technical status and trends of automotive power electronics;
- Analysis on 5 Chinese DC/DC and on-board charger enterprises, 22 Chinese motor controller enterprises, 8 global motor controller enterprises and 6 global IGBT enterprises, including corporate operation, development strategy, supply chain, new energy vehicle power electronics;
- Overview of new energy vehicle power electronics, including definition, classification, upstream & downstream industry chain;
- Operating environment for new energy vehicle power electronics, involving policy environment, the development of new energy vehicle market as well as its influence on new energy vehicle power electronics.
New energy vehicle electronic technology generally consists of battery management system (BMS), on-board charger, inverter, vehicle control unit (VCU)/hybrid control unit (HCU), pedestrian detection system, DC/DC, etc.. BMS, motor control inverter and VCU/HCU as core components of new energy vehicle must have very high security and reliability. New energy vehicle power electronics usually include AC/DC charger, DC-AC inverter and DC-DC; besides, there are motor controller for electric A/C compressor, PTC heater for electric A/C and others.
In the future, DC/DC converter and inverter will be integrated into new energy vehicle power controller, similar to VCU integration effect. However, the controller is generally placed in the nearest inverter unit to make software system shape a larger integration.
Motor controller price varies according to specifications and performance requirements. Currently, motor controller is generally priced at RMB20,000-30,000/set for big buses and RMB5,000-15,000/set for passenger vehicles. PHEV and HEV typically adopt the multi-motor architecture incorporating TM motor and ISG motor, and the corresponding motor controller costs higher.
Prices of DC-DC converter: (1) 2KW, RMB1,800-2,000/set; (2) 1.8KW, RMB1,500-1,700/set; (3) 1KW, RMB1,000/set.
Prices of on-board charger: (1) three-phase charger 10KW, RMB4,500-5,000/set; (2) single phase charger [EV] 6.6-7.2KW, RMB3,200-4,000/set; (3) single phase charger [PHEV] 3.3KW, RMB2,300-3,000/set.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Automotive Power Electronics
2 EV Motor Controller Market
3 EV DC/DC and Charger Market
4 Major Chinese DC/DC and Charger Enterprises
5 Chinese EV Motor Controller (Inverter) Manufacturers
6 Global Motor Controller (Inverter) Manufacturers
7 IGBT Suppliers
- Beijing Siemens Automotive E-Drive System Co., Ltd.
- Chroma ATE Inc.
- DEC Dongfeng Electric Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Delta Electronics
- Fuji Electric
- Fujian Fugong Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hunan CRRC Times Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- JEE Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Jing-Jin Electric Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Luoyang Grasen Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nidec (Beijing) Drive Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Prestolite E-Propulsion Systems (Beijing) Limited
- SHINRY Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Deyang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Dajun Technologies, Inc.
- Shanghai E-drive Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Santroll Electric Automobile Technology Co., Ltd.
- Time High-Tech Co., Ltd.
- United Automotive Electronic Systems Co., Ltd. (UAES)
- Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhuhai Enpower Electric Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8bzzb/china_new_energy
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-new-energy-vehicle-power-electronics-industry-report-2017-featuring-analysis-on-27-chinese-enterprises--14-global-enterprises---research-and-markets-300442802.html
SOURCE Research and Markets