DUBLIN, December 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5r437/china_outbound) has announced the addition of the "China Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market to Europe & Forecast" report to their offering.
China has witnessed rapid expansion of the outbound MICE tourism market. Chinese MICE tourists market in European region, Russia accounts for the highest share. Germany is the second leading country in 2014 being followed by France in the same year. Italy and Switzerland are competing closely with each other to grab maximum share of the pie. United Kingdom stands at the last position in terms of MICE tourists spending.
This is 3rd edition on China Outbound Tourism by this industry. The report titled China Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market to Europe & Forecast provides a comprehensive analysis of the China Outbound MICE tourism market in Europe covering in detail various aspects such as MICE tourists visits, MICE tourists spending, and market share of the Chinese Outbound MICE tourists spending.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. China Outbound MICE Tourists Visit, Spending & Forecast to European Countries (2010 - 2020)
3. China Outbound MICE Tourists Spending Share & Forecast (2010 - 2020)
4. China Outbound MICE Tourists Spending Share & Forecast to European Countries (2010 - 2020)
5. China Outbound MICE Tourists Visit, Spending & Forecast - Top 6 European Countries (2010 - 2020)
6. Worldwide MICE Tourism - Number of Meetings in 104 Countries (2010 - 2013)
7. China Outbound MICE Tourism - Driving Factors
8. China Outbound MICE Tourism - Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5r437/china_outbound
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets