DUBLIN, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m94c6t/china_passenger) has announced the addition of the "China Passenger Car Telematics Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
As Chinese passenger vehicle manufacturers accelerate to popularize telematics system in 2015, smartphone integration and 4G LTE technologies have found wider application, and IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) and networking functions have got enriched and optimized to get better user experience.
It is projected that prior to 2016 the penetration of OEM telematics will be on the rise. On the one hand, the model of OEM-led platform and third-party telematics enterprises providing services will continue to be adopted. They will work together to deliver more of more mature products and services to car owners. On the other hand, passenger vehicle market is unlikely to recover and grow like the previous high-speed expansion, which would entail prompting OEMs to rapidly lift OEM telematics pre-installations to compete for the market. At the same time, we also note that aftermarket like intelligent rearview mirror also provides networking and recreational functions, which, to some extent, helps diversify the options of car owners.
China Passenger Vehicle Telematics Industry Report, 2015-2018 focuses on the following:
- Development of China passenger vehicle telematics market, including market overview, industrial chain, market size, service comparison, supported products, etc
- Analysis of passenger vehicle telematics brands in China, including business analysis, expenses, new users, supported models, development strategy, and technology trends, etc
- TSP enterprises of China passenger vehicle telematics, including product analysis, business analysis, application cases, customer structure, and development model, etc
- BMW Brilliance ConnectedDrive
- Beijing Carsmart Technology Co., Ltd
- Beijing Hyundai Blue Link
- Changan Ford SYNC
- Changan in Call
- Chery Cloudrive
- China TSP
- Dongfeng Citroen Citro?n Connect
- Dongfeng Nissan CARWINGS
- Dongfeng Peugeot Blue-i
- Dongfeng Yueda Kia UVO
- Geely G-NetLink
- Honda HondaLink
- LAUNCH Tech Company Limited
- Mercedes-Benz CONNECT
- NavInfo Co., Ltd.
- SAIC inkaNet
- Shanghai GM OnStar
- Toyota G-BOOK
- Volvo SENSUS
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets