LONDON, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synthesized in 1991, Thiamethoxam is developed by Syngenta. In 2011, thiamethoxam took the place of thiamethoxam becoming the largest neonicotinoid insecticides by sale value in the world, with a sale value of USD1.07 billion. In 2014, its global sale value reached USD1.18 billion, with a CAGR of 9.6% in 2009-2014.
In China, thiamethoxam's patent has expired since July 2013. With good performance in global market, thiamethoxam has caught attention in China. After its patent expired, many domestic producers registered both thiamethoxam technical and formulations in China, and set up their production line. As of June 2016, there are totally 282 valid thiamethoxam registrations by 159 companies in China, including 59 for technical and 148 for single formulations and 75 for mixed formulations.
Domestic thiamethoxam industry has fast developed in recent years. With large capacity releasing, domestic total capacity of thiamethoxam technical has over 9,000t/a in 2016.
In order to fully understand the current industry market aspects of China's thiamethoxam industry and the future trend, WBISS carried out a special market research for China's thiamethoxam industry and published this report.
China Thiamethoxam Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese thiamethoxam industry. With more than 70 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese thiamethoxam market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China thiamethoxam as of June 2016, segment by technical, formulation type and registrant.
2. Supply situation (total capacity and output) in 2008-H1 2016, segment by region.
3. Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-H1 2016
4. Potential projects introduction
5. Price of thiamethoxam in China, 2008-H1 2016
6. Export situation in 2011-2015, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
7. Consumption situation of China thiamethoxam in 2011-2015, segment by formulation and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
8. Influencing factors of China's thiamethoxam industry and thiamethoxam supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
9. Profile of 8 key thiamethoxam technical players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, thiamethoxam production, sales data and information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4002268/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-thiamethoxam-market-report-2016-edition-300343788.html