LONDON, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A water purifier is a device that eliminates impurities from untreated water by means of a fine physical, chemical and biological processes and make it suitable for human consumption. Rising water contamination in rivers is propelling demand for water purifiers in China. In addition, presence of large population base that has limited access to clean and safe drinking water, is further attracting various water purifier manufacturers' to penetrate the country. Further, increasing urbanization and industrialization is resulting in uncontrolled pollution of water bodies, thereby generating huge demand for water purifiers in residential setups. Based on technology type, China water purifier market has been categorized into membrane based water purifiers, ultraviolet water purifiers and offline/gravity water purifiers.
According to "China Water Purifiers Market By Technology, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025", the China water purifier market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during 2016-2025, due to increasing water TDS levels along with advancements in water purification technologies in the country. Additionally, growing concerns among consumers regarding ill effects of packaged water on environment and human health is boosting sales of water purifiers in China. Membrane based water purifiers technologies such as reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration water purifiers are in high demand in China in 2015. Reverse osmosis water purifiers deliver high chemical and microbial contamination reduction efficiency. East China was the largest regional market for water purifiers in China in 2015, on account of rapid industrialization in provinces such as Shanghai, Nanjing, etc. Few of the major players operating in China water purifiers market include Midea Water Appliance, A.O. Smith (Shanghai) Water Treatment Products Co., Ltd. and Zhejian Qinyuan Water Purifiers Co., Ltd., "China Water Purifiers Market By Technology, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report elaborates following aspects related to water purifiers market in China:
- China Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Technology (Membrane, Ultraviolet & Offline/Gravity), Sales Channel (Direct & Indirect)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of China water purifiers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683630/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-water-purifiers-market-by-technology-by-sales-channel-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2025-300407362.html