SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 24th China (Shenzhen) International Gifts and Home Products Fair is scheduled to be held from October 20 to 23, 2016, at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. As China's largest gifts trade event with more than 4,500 booths expected, the show will showcase top gifts, premium lifestyle products and services from around China and beyond. The event is hosted by Reed Huabo Exhibitions.
Mainland China's largest gift sourcing event
The domestic gift community and professionals will come together at this unique sourcing platform to experience, feel, compare and purchase directly over 100,000 products covering more than 100,000 sqm of exhibition area in 9 halls.
Face to face contact will help build relationships with 2,500 exhibitors displaying their manufacturing capabilities, showcasing new trends, innovation, and a wide range of products and gather competitive intelligence to improve business.
The trade show covers gifts, seasonal goods, stationery, sports equipment, home decor, home appliances, kitchen and dining products, and personal care.
- Hall 3 is the International Vape hall, gathering all the major vape manufacturers in China.
- Hall 4 is the Original Design Hall, creative home products.
- The Fenshui Exhibit Group will be in Hall 6, Fenshui is one of the top pen manufacturer towns in China.
- In Hall 7, one of the most famous towel manufacturers in China, Hebei Gao Yang, will be on-site to display towel options.
- In Hall 8 there will be quality electronic products from top suppliers including electronic appliances, home appliances and 3C digital peripheral products.
Value-added services to foster trade between buyers and suppliers
Buyers at the shows will enjoy a wide array of complimentary services that will enrich the sourcing experience:
- Free translation for pre-registered overseas buyers.
- A new Buyer System to speed up on-site registration.
- Match-making for pre-registered buyers, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to request this service for free.
Shenzhen is located between Hong Kong and Guangzhou, with easy travel to Shenzhen from both cities within half hour. This is a must see event in Shenzhen, China.
For more info, please visit us at: www.chinagiftsfair.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-leading-gifts--home-fair-opening-in-shenzhen-this-october-300322697.html
SOURCE Reed Huabo Exhibitions