LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- China's Pesticide Production became the biggest production in the world, with its crop area of over 160 million hectares in the past four years, strongly supporting for large domestic pesticide demand.
Here are some key findings of the study:
· There are many problems in China's pesticide industry, such as overcapacity, inefficient production technologies, capital shortage, few well-known brands and serious environmental pollution.
· Pesticide abuse in crops causing horrible food safety has been increasingly paid highly attention in China these years. All of those have restricted China's pesticide development.
· The Chinese government is now actively strengthening the pesticide industry by releasing stricter policies for environmental protection, raising threshold, phasing out highly toxic and highly residual pesticides, etc.
· In China, some pesticides have been banned by the Chinese government in application these years.
· The Chinese government is planning to realize zero growth in the application of pesticide by 2020.
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-pesticide-output-retains-increase-of-981-cagr-reaching-374-million-tons-in-2015-300457818.html