NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- China is one of the fastest growing markets for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) air filters in the world. Driven mainly by the growth in industrial applications and regulations for air quality, the market will stay buoyant throughout the forecast period, although growth will decelerate slightly around 2020. The growth is mainly from South and East China, where industrial demand is the highest, but these are also the regions with the highest intensity of competition. Supply is dominated significantly by local manufacturers but international firms are succeeding by targeting niche applications and sectors where regulation is the main driver.
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- How is the revenue system structured? What segments are experiencing growth and what segments are declining? What is the forecast for the next 5 years?
- What are the key trends in the current market? What will be the impact of emerging trends in the future?
- What companies are the major participants in this market and what are their market shares?
- What does the competitive scenario look like?
- How do the segment revenues and forecasts look?
The Chinese Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) air filters market generated a revenue of $ Million in 2014, % higher than the previous year.
- China is one of the fastest growing markets for HVAC air filters in the world. Revenues are expected to grow at a CAGR (2014–2022) of %, reaching $ Million in 2022.
- The industrial end-user segment generates a majority of the revenue and accounted for % in 2014; electronic clean rooms play a major role in the industrial sector, especially in Flat Panel Display (FPD) manufacturing.
- Total market growth for the next years will mainly be propelled by high growth in FPD and other electronic clean room investments where growth is expected to peak to % in 2017. Growth rates are expected to gradually decline after 2017, mainly because of the expected deceleration in clean room investments.
- Commercial and residential segments are relatively smaller. However, high growth is expected in both segments in the mid and long terms.
- Standard filters still dominate the market with % revenue share in 2014. High-efficiency particulate air filters and gas phase air filters are expected to register double-digit growth rates during the next 4 years. Opportunities in the gas phase air filter segment are expected to increase significantly during the forecast period.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03607623-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US: (339) 368 6001
Intl: +1 339 368 6001