LONDON, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Owing to a large population base, uneven distribution of medical resources among regions, aging population, and continuous advance of health care reform, the Chinese independent clinical laboratory market size has been growing radically in recent years, reaching about RMB6.5 billion with a year-on-year increase of 37.4% in 2015; it is expected to grow rapidly at a rate of 30%-40% over the next three to five years and report RMB29.2 billion in 2020.
For a deeper analysis of the report at: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4170501/
There are approximately 200 independent clinical laboratory enterprises in China, mainly comprehensive diagnostic chains and special diagnostic enterprises. KingMed Diagnostics, Dian Diagnostics, ADICON Clinical Laboratories, and DaAn Health (invested by Da An Gene), which hold a combined market share of 70% and all adopt chain-based model of comprehensive diagnostic services.
Here are some key findings of the study:
· As a titan in China independent clinical laboratory industry, KingMed Diagnostics earned the revenue of RMB2.5 billion to RMB3 billion in 2015 with 40% market share.
· Second to KingMed Diagnostics, Dian Diagnostics gained the revenue of RMB1.079 billion from independent clinical laboratory in 2015. CRO, cold chain logistics and mobile health with a focus on "diagnostic services + products".
· Meanwhile, Dian Diagnostics signed strategic cooperation agreements with The Johns Hopkins Hospital and AliHealth respectively to explore the "diagnosis + Internet" business mode energetically.
· The third-ranked ADICON Clinical Laboratories which still enjoys superiority in East China has not realized the distribution of nationwide chain operation, but its special laboratory items have showed strong competitiveness.
· The company is not only authorized by the global pharmaceutical giant Roche to become "Roche's Demonstration Laboratory in China", but also cooperates with Siemens Healthineers, Japan SRL, South Korea SCL, France Bio Mérieux, etc. in medical diagnostics.
· In 2014-mid-2016, Surexam Biotechnology, Shanghai Labway, Beijing Lepu, Shanghai Biotecan, Jiangsu Superbio, Beijing Lawke and other companies went public at NEW OTCBB in China.
· Jiangsu Superbio witnessed the fastest revenue growth in clinical laboratory, namely the year-on-year surge of 161.0% in 2015;
· Shanghai Biotecan took the second place with the CAGR of 92.1% in 2013-2015.
· Shanghai Labway Clinical Laboraory obtained the clinical laboratory revenue of RMB127.8 million in 2015, but the revenue growth has slowed down due to the construction and expansion of laboratories in recent years.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinese-independent-clinical-laboratory-market-size-forecast-to-grow-from-rmb65-billion-in-2015-to-rmb292-billion-in-2020-300444699.html