PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Now grocery shoppers on the West Coast and Minneapolis can save with their smartphones on their next trip to the store. After a successful pilot program in Seattle, Chinook Book announced the expansion of its free mobile grocery product coupons to an additional 40 grocery stores. Using the popular Chinook Book mobile app, free coupons from a dozen natural product brands are available for redemption at the following participating grocers:
- Food Front Co-Op: 2 stores in Portland
- Natural Grocery Company: 2 stores in Berkeley and El Cerrito
- PCC Natural Markets: 9 stores in Seattle/Puget Sound
- Wedge Community Co-Op in Minneapolis
- Whole Foods Market: 37 stores throughout the Northern California region
"Having coupons on your smartphone makes saving money so much easier, both for the shopper and for the grocer," said Nik Blosser, President of Celilo Group Media, the company behind Chinook Book. "We're thrilled to expand our grocer network so more and more people can take advantage of these great savings on natural and organic products."
Shoppers in these markets can receive free mobile grocery product coupons by doing the following:
- Download the free Chinook Book app onto an Android, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad device;
- Select the appropriate local market and create a free account;
- The manufacturer coupons will automatically load in.
Participating natural and organic product brands are:
- Caffe Ladro, $1 off one bag of coffee
- Choice Organic Tea: $1 off any boxed product
- Coconut Bliss: $1 off any product
- Dave's Killer Bread: $1 off any product
- Evolution Fresh: $1 off any bottle of fresh cold-pressed juice
- Lundberg Family Farms: $1 off any package of organic rice cakes
- Mary's Gone Crackers: $1 off any product
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day: $1 off any product
- Theo Chocolate: 75 c off any product
- Woodstock: $1 off any frozen fruit or vegetable
- Zevia: $1 off a 6 pack of cans or 4 pack of glass bottles, any flavor
The coupons are valid through October 31, 2013 and are redeemable only at participating grocers. A current list of participating grocers is available at http://chinookbook.net/CAN. Additional coupons will be delivered every other month free to app users, and additional grocers will be added to the Chinook Book mobile coupon acceptance network on an ongoing basis.
About Celilo Group Media & Chinook Book
Celilo Group Media is a media and technology company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The company's flagship product is the Chinook Book, produced in both print and mobile editions in Seattle/Puget Sound, Portland, the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver and Minneapolis. Chinook Book contains localized resources for healthy living and hundreds of coupons for savings at the best green and local businesses. Celilo is a certified B Corporation. For more information, visit ChinookBook.net.
SOURCE Celilo Group Media