Chloe + Isabel Launches New Merchandiser Platform, Giving Company's Merchandisers Greater Opportunity to Monetize Their Social Networks E-commerce jewelry brand develops new platform that will revolutionize direct sales
NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chloe + Isabel, the innovative e-commerce jewelry brand, today announced the launch of a new online platform for its network of merchandisers. With the launch of the new platform, Chloe + Isabel integrates social media and direct selling – taking the traditional Avon-model for direct sales into the digital age, and demonstrating its leadership in the social commerce space.
The innovative new platform is designed to improve user experience and sales opportunities for Chloe + Isabel's network of merchandisers. Through its merchandiser opportunity, Chloe + Isabel gives its merchandisers an opportunity to earn income through a new model of direct sales that focuses on social networks and online influence.
"We're proud to be the first social commerce company that allows our users to monetize their social networks," said founder and CEO Chantel Waterbury. "Chloe + Isabel's mission is not just to create beautiful jewelry but also provide entrepreneurship opportunities to young women. Our new platform creates a better experience that will undoubtedly improve their potential sales and income."
With its merchandiser opportunity, Chloe + Isabel is disrupting the 100-year-old direct sales model. In developing its network of merchandisers, Chloe + Isabel empowers a new generation of female entrepreneurs, providing valuable training on fashion merchandising, social media marketing, and building and running a business.
Features of the merchandiser platform include:
- Highly personalized online boutique: Each merchandiser has her own virtual storefront with a unique URL where she can create custom collections of Chloe + Isabel jewelry.
- Instragram integration: Merchandisers can market and editorialize their curated jewelry collections by pulling in imagery from their personal Instagram accounts.
- Comprehensive analytics dashboard: Merchandisers can access data comparing the performance of her personal business with that of the overall company – giving her insights on how to increase sales based on performance of the larger community, and incentivizing her toward important business goals with bonuses and promotions.
- Streamlined shopping platform: The new platform streamlines the order and purchase process for the merchandiser – allowing average Millennials (who make up the majority of Chloe + Isabel's merchandisers) the ability to shop for their customers as easily as they would shop for themselves, as well as provide better customer service.
- Social insights: Merchandisers gain insight into the effectiveness of sharing to their social networks.
ABOUT CHLOE + ISABEL
Chloe + Isabel is the innovative e-commerce jewelry brand designed to empower and connect women through a social shopping experience. Sold exclusively online, Chloe + Isabel provides customers with one-stop shop for gorgeous hand-crafted jewelry. In addition, Chloe + Isabel is disrupting the hundred-year-old direct sales model and reimagining it for the digital age. Through its merchandiser program, Chloe + Isabel provides digitally savvy young women with a virtual storefront and the opportunity to harness their social influence to earn income. A 14-year veteran of the fashion industry, Chantel Waterbury founded Chloe + Isabel in 2011, and has since been named as an 'Under 40 Retail Star' by Fortune. More information is available at www.chloeandisabel.com; you can also follow Chloe+Isabel on Twitter (@chloeandisabel), Facebook (facebook.com/chloeandisabel) and Instagram (@chloeandisabel).
SOURCE Chloe + Isabel