Key program enhancements include:
- Your Extras. Weekday travelers earn instant rewards right when they check in. For each qualifying stay that includes at least one weekday night, U.S. members can choose a special reward, such as Fuel Rewards savings at participating Shell locations, discounts on Uber trips and Amazon.com credit. International members have two options: 500 bonus points or 100 airline miles from participating airline carriers.
- FlexRewards. Get to a free night faster – members can redeem points for free nights at discounted point levels at participating hotels, varying by season. There are up to 2,000 hotels reduced during either the weekdays or weekend at any time.
- Digital Gift Cards. Choice is the first hotel company to offer immediate in-app gift card downloads. Members can receive instant gratification with new digital gift cards.
- Keep Your Points. As long as members stay active by completing a qualifying activity at least once every 18 months, they get to keep their points.
- 10 Points per Dollar. All Choice Hotels now earn 10 points per dollar spent – including economy and extended stay hotels. During seasonal promotions, it is now easier than ever to qualify since members no longer need to stay two consecutive nights at economy brands.
- Exclusive Rates. Existing and new Choice Privileges members now have access to exclusive room rates that are up to a 7% discount off the best available rate by booking directly on www.ChoiceHotels.com or the Choice mobile app. If a guest finds a lower price elsewhere, ChoiceHotels.com will match the price and give U.S. residents a $50.00 Visa gift card bonus. International residents will receive their first night free.
For more information about USA Today's 10 Best Readers' Choice Award list, visit http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-hotel-loyalty-program/.
About Choice Hotels
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the world's largest lodging companies. With more than 6,400 hotels franchised in more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels International® represents more than 500,000 rooms around the globe. As of September 30, 2016, 745 hotels were in our development pipeline. Our company's Ascend Hotel Collection®, Cambria® hotels & suites, Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Sleep Inn®, Quality®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and Vacation Rentals by Choice HotelsTM brands provide a spectrum of lodging choices to meet guest needs. With more than 28 million members and counting, our Choice Privileges® rewards program enhances every trip a guest takes, with benefits ranging from instant, every day rewards to exceptional experiences, starting right when they join. All hotels and vacation rentals are independently owned and operated. Visit us at www.choicehotels.com for more information.
© 2016 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/choice-privileges-named-the-1-loyalty-program-in-usa-todays-10-best-readers-choice-awards-300377392.html
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.