NEW YORK, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities in PCSK9 Inhibitors, CETP Inhibitors, MTTP Inhibitors, ApoB Inhibitors and PPAR Agonists
What can be expected from the cholesterol-lowering drugs market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 199-page report provides 153 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, an interview, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
See revenue forecasts for the leading submarkets and indications
How will submarkets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues in the following cholesterol-lowering drugs submarkets and products:
- Statins and Fixed-Dose Combinations
o Lescol/Lescol XL
o Other Statins and Fixed-Dose Combinations (grouped forecast)
- Absorption Inhibitors, Ion Exchange Resins, Fibrates and Other Drugs
o Other cholesterol-lowering drugs (grouped forecast)
- PCSK9 Inhibitors
o Other PCSK9 Inhibitors (grouped forecast)
- Novel Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
o Other novel cholesterol-lowering drugs (grouped forecast)
See revenue forecasts for the leading international markets
How will leading national markets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues in national markets including products, including:
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall revenue for the cholesterol-lowering drugs market will reach $24.63bn in 2019, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2025. Shifts in diets and lifestyles will contribute to rising levels of high cholesterol, while highly disruptive new treatments will revitalise the market
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain's analysis of 9 leading companies, including these:
- Daiichi Sankyo
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Analysis of products currently on the market as well as pipeline products
- Company news relevant to the market
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the cholesterol-lowering drugs market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Highly disruptive treatments entering the market
- Increasing potential in both established and emerging markets
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Market Forecast 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary, our 199-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs market – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for submarkets in each – statins and fixed-dose combinations, absorption inhibitors, ion-exchange resins fibrates, PCSK9 inhibitors and novel drugs
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading regional markets – US, Japan, EU5 and BRIC
- Assessment of 9 leading companies – analysis of cholesterol-lowering products, revenue, news and upcoming product releases
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516952-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cholesterol-lowering-drugs-market-forecast-2015-2025-opportunities-in-pcsk9-inhibitors-cetp-inhibitors-mttp-inhibitors-apob-inhibitors-and-ppar-agonists-300243668.html