DUBLIN, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chronic Kidney Disease Forecast in 19 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Chronic kidney disease (CKD), also known as chronic renal disease, is characterised by progressive loss of kidney function over time. CKD is defined as persisting kidney damage or a glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of <_0 /> This report provides the current prevalent population for CKD across 19 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Turkey, Mexico, Australia, Canada, Norway, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, South Korea and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of CKD have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for CKD include:
- Chronic heart failure
- Increased risk of infection
- End stage renal disease
- Acute kidney injury
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global CKD's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of CKD and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on CKD's prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within CKD which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of CKD patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Co-morbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
8. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers - Additional data available on request
9. Top-Line Prevalence for Chronic Kidney Disease
10. Features of Chronic Kidney Disease Patients - CKD by Stage of Disease - ESRD Therapy - Associated Conditions of CKD Patients - Associated Conditions of ESRD Patients
11. Abbreviations used in the Report
12. Patient-Based Offering
13. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chronic-kidney-disease-forecast-2016-2026---focus-on-19-key-strategic-countries---research-and-markets-300250672.html
SOURCE Research and Markets