PHILADELPHIA, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chubb has added several new features to its Worldview® risk management portal designed to offer risk managers and brokers greater efficiency, more comprehensive data and an improved user experience.
With more than 16,000 users, Chubb's online portal provides one centralized location for risk managers and insurance brokers to access real-time core functions of their insurance programs, including policy issuance, certificate generation, premium and loss billing, claims management, and account servicing. The platform is customizable and can be configured to provide e-mail alerts, custom reports and more.
The following enhancements have been added to Worldview:
- Increased Availability of the Multinational Research Tool (MRT): Chubb's MRT, powered in part by AXCO – a leading independent supplier of global insurance market information; provides critical, up-to-date information allowing users to research, monitor, evaluate and report on the changing compliance and market environment for insurance worldwide. This customizable and interactive tool is:
- now accessible to all Worldview users;
- capable of delivering examples of local policy specimens; and
- provides "Good Local Standard" upgrades with more country capabilities and product enhancements demonstrating usual and customary local requirements in a given country.
- Expanded Chubb 4D Claims Access: Chubb 4D, the company's next-generation predictive modeling and data analytics solution, has been extended to include additional lines of coverage. A Bodily Injury Model now mines and identifies attributes of Automobile and General Liability claims, which are used in determining ultimate severity. These reports are exclusive to clients of ESIS, Chubb's risk management services company and third-party administrator.
- Improved Resource Center Information: The Resource Center now offers approved Chubb vendor and panel counsel lists that can be displayed by specific industry, coverage line and state.
- New Graphic Exhibits to Explain Program Adjustments: Premium Adjusted Reports now include analytics with graphic displays and charts that illustrate each client's audited versus expected exposures.
"Chubb is committed to making continued investments in our Worldview technology," said Gary Kramer, Senior Vice President, Chubb Global Services. "As we work with each of our clients, we continually ask them to provide us with key insight and critical feedback on the challenges they have when managing their insurance programs. The analysis and responses they provide allow us to identify areas where we can add or enhance features within the portal. Our newly launched features are a testament of our dedication to providing customers with the best and most innovative technology available to manage global insurance programs."
For more information, contact Mr. Kramer at email@example.com.
Mr. Kramer will speak on Monday, April 11, at the 2016 RIMS Annual Conference and Exposition in San Diego. His panel session, "Multinational M&A Issues," will be held from 2-3 P.M. in Room 30E of the San Diego Convention Center. To learn more about the session, visit https://www.rims.org/RIMS16/Pages/Home.aspx. To learn more about Chubb's broad array of insurance products, visit booth #1535.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at new.chubb.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chubb-adds-powerful-features-to-its-global-risk-management-portal-300248117.html