CIC Further Enhances Capabilities for On-Demand Straight-Through Processing Applications With SignatureOne Ceremony Server 2.3 Added & Expanded Functionality Significantly Extends CIC's Competitive Advantage for SaaS & Cloud Applications
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Nov. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Communication Intelligence Corporation ("CIC") (OTC Bulletin Board: CICI), a leading supplier of electronic signature solutions for business process automation in the financial industry and the recognized leader in biometric signature verification, announced today SignatureOne® Ceremony® Server 2.3 with added functionality that extends CIC's competitive advantage for both on-premise hosted and SaaS cloud-based applications.
SignatureOne Ceremony Server 2.3 delivers substantial enhancements which support industry directions related to SOA and Cloud Computing for deployed on-premise or hosted solutions as well as leveraging direct feedback by customers who have large scale SignatureOne Ceremony Server deployments operating in a service based model.
"SignatureOne Ceremony Server 2.3 reflects the added capabilities that allow both our end-users and partners to provide optimal solutions to the challenges they face and we are pleased with the increasing recognition by industry analysts acknowledging and recommending the key factors that differentiate CIC from its competitors. These factors include SignatureOne Ceremony Server's expanded capability of being deployable in an on-premise hosted application or as a SaaS in the Cloud application and our extensive APIs that complement the SOA architecture," stated Brian Watson, CIC's Vice President-Product Development. "CIC continues to pursue feedback from our customer base, monitor technology trends as well as legal and compliance activities in order to continue to deliver highly differentiated expanded capabilities that provide the highest quality, most versatile solutions available."
SignatureOne Ceremony Server has been adopted by several of the largest insurers in the US and top tier channel partners focused on the Financial Industry vertical market. The latest release extends the capabilities desired by typical large enterprise organizations and provides the flexibility required for integration and embedding into applications from vertical market channel partners delivering SaaS and Cloud based solutions.
New Enhancements in SignatureOne Ceremony Server 2.3 include:
- Support for mobile devices now includes iPad along with web browsing and document presentation capability such as the iPhone, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile based phones,
- Optional document encryption, now added to the audit and security features, which provides options for identity verification and user authentication,
- Extended API to include JMS (Java Message Service) to facilitate communication with legacy systems,
- Support for the latest industry standards,
- Enhanced ability to add configurable text in the signature area,
- Ability to download unsigned documents to customers,
- User Interface extended to include visual tagging of signature fields, and
- User Interface enhanced to allow the collection of customer generated digital certificates and eSeals.
SignatureOne Ceremony Server basic functionalities:
- The full range of CIC signature methods for click-signing with Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) or our KnowledgeMatch™ technology, PIN / password, PKI, voice, fingerprint, and handwritten signatures enabled for all major hardware device makers,
- Workflow configuration options to support the full range from the simplest workflow to the most complex,
- Web services, event services, and application program interfaces to support the complexities of large enterprise integration and embedding by our vertical channel partners, and
- Simplified user interface and branding modularity to enable our customers to easily create, modify, and maintain their own workflows, legal and compliance content, and corporate style guides without dependency on CIC.
Communication Intelligence Corporation's (CIC) products enable companies to achieve truly paperless work flow in their eBusiness processes by providing multiple signature technologies across virtually all applications in SaaS (Software as a Service) and fully deployed on-premise delivery models. CIC based solutions afford Straight through Processing (STP) which delivers increased revenue generation by enhancing the customer experience and significant expense reduction through paperless and virtually error free electronic transactions.
Industry leaders such as AGLA, Allstate, American Family, Charles Schwab, JP Morgan Chase, Nationwide (UK), Prudential, Snap-on Credit, Travelers, Wachovia, Wells Fargo and WFG (World Financial Group) chose CIC's products to meet their needs. CIC has deployments with over 400 channel partners and enterprises worldwide representing millions of end users, with over 500 million electronic signatures captured, eliminating the need for over a billion paper documents. CIC is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California and has a joint venture, CICC, in Nanjing, China. For more information, please visit our website at www.cic.com.
Forward Looking Statement
Certain statements contained in this press release, including without limitation, statements containing the words "believes", "anticipates", "hopes", "intends", "expects", and other words of similar import, constitute "forward looking" statements within the meaning of the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual events to differ materially from expectations. Such factors include the following (1) technological, engineering, quality control or other circumstances which could delay the sale or shipment of products containing the Company's technology; (2) economic, business, market and competitive conditions in the software industry and technological innovations which could affect the Company's business; (3) the Company's inability to protect its trade secrets or other proprietary rights, operate without infringing upon the proprietary rights of others or prevent others from infringing on the proprietary rights of the Company; and (4) general economic and business conditions and the availability of sufficient financing.
CIC's logo, SignatureOne, Ceremony and the Power to Sign Online are registered trademarks of CIC. KnowledgeMatch is a trademark of CIC. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
Investor Relations & Media Inquiries:
SOURCE Communication Intelligence Corporation