SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Revel Systems®, the leading Point of Sale made for iPad, today announced that Cinnabon®, the bakery chain known for their World Famous Cinnamon Rolls®, has selected Revel Systems as their Point of Sale strategic partner. Currently the revolutionary Point of Sale is featured in 16 locations with plans to expand to 82 more franchise locations to help meet EMV standards within the United States.
"When introducing new solutions or tools into our locations, we look for something that can be easily applied and operate across multiple business units. Revel's Point of Sale system offers just that," said Joe Guith, president of Cinnabon. "We're excited to see how Revel's Point of Sale platform can modernize the operation of the bakery locations, improve the customer experience and enhance the overall aesthetic of each location."
Cinnabon specifically chose Revel Systems' iPad POS for its enterprise performance, which includes the ability to:
- Leverage hybrid architecture that captures both locally stored data as well as cloud capabilities with access to real-time data anytime, anywhere.
- Track and manage business data for every establishment with the ability to oversee multiple locations from an overview or individual location views.
- Adjust settings to quickly push changes across multiple locations from one singular platform.
- Manage products by single or multiple locations from one centralized station.
- Support the needs of single store locations and enterprise brands with a comprehensive reporting suite that offers sales reporting, product breakdowns, and a detailed CRM system that tracks shopping history.
- Manage and schedule employees throughout multiple locations and designate permissions for each employee.
- Support the operation of the store regardless of the number of locations.
- Offer guests the convenience and security of Apple Pay.
"We designed our platform to operate well in any situation, whether it be for one family-owned shop or 100 locations. Our presence in Cinnabon highlights that versatility and innovation," said Lisa Falzone, co-founder and CEO of Revel Systems. "We want to help businesses grow easily and efficiently and are excited to see that happen with Cinnabon."
Revel Systems has already been implemented in select Cinnabon stores and plans to roll out to additional bakeries across the United States.
About Revel Systems®
Revel Systems iPad POS was founded in 2010 in San Francisco with the goal of changing the Point of Sale market. Founders Lisa Falzone and Christopher Ciabarra developed a quick, intuitive and secure iOS-based Point of Sale system by combining cloud-based technology and the mobility of the Apple iPad. Revel Systems software offers a feature-rich POS solution for restaurant, retail and enterprises with integrated payroll, inventory tracking, customer relationship management and more. With the introduction of the Revel Marketplace, Revel iPad POS System users can now integrate directly into third-party enhancements, including mobile payments, online ordering, gift or reward cards and advanced financial software suites.
For more information on the new standard in Point of Sale, please visit http://www.revelsystems.com.
Richard L. Tso & Beth Mayer
Communiqué PR for Revel Systems
SOURCE Revel Systems Inc