SAN DIEGO, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cireson is proud to release two new apps for the Cireson Portal that boast features and functionalities requested from user feedback and the community. These apps combine the intuitive features and customizability that Cireson users have grown accustomed to, and reveal the continued innovation that is consistently delivered from the Cireson development team.
The Survey App now allows end-users to interact with surveys in a multitude of ways, enhancing every IT Department's ability to utilize surveys to positively affect the business.
With the easy-to-use snap in functionality with the Cireson Analyst Portal, users can now:
- Survey admins create surveys, define questions within and are presented to the end users
- Users see surveys that have been assigned and saved by them
- At will, anyone can take a survey based upon a published survey template of their choice
- Deliver notifications to targeted users and groups triggered by events within Service Manager directing an end user to take a desired survey
- Analyze survey metrics and make conclusions with in-depth dashboards displaying graphical representations of survey results for each survey
Commenting on this release, Seth Cousens, Principal Consultant of Cireson's Service practice, divulges, "The Survey App was brought about based on use cases from customers for a custom built survey solution that would reside within Service Manager. As word leaked that this existed there were a large number of customers interested in this functionality and it was also a demonstration of the power and customizability of the Cireson Portal and Service Manager, as well as what the Cireson Services team is capable of creating for the customer."
The Project Server Connector app allows the user to seamlessly integrate Service Manager with Microsoft Project Server 2013 to expose and synchronize valuable project data to align projects, schedules and processes across PMO and Service Management objectives.
- Get details at your fingertips and see the project information you need at a glance within Service Manager by automatically syncing vital information
- Create Project relationships from work items and automatically benefit from full visibility into your organization's projects, processes and outstanding tasks
- Stay on top of major Project tasks and easily track these in Service Manager with a new activity type functionality
- Automatically synchronize Project Tasks to Release Management, allowing you to adhere to your standard IT processes within all systems
- One-Click Access to Project Sites means no more digging in SharePoint to find the Project Site, simply view and access the site directly within Service Manager
Chris Ross, Managing Partner and Director of Program Management explains, "The Cireson Project Server Connector (PSC) breaks down barriers within organizations and allows teams to work natively in the tools they are accustom to – it's that simple."
As is evident with these new apps, Cireson is proud to continue to bring solutions to its customers and community based on user feedback and popular demand. These apps represent the latest innovations from Cireson that aim to make your working life ridiculously more productive. To learn more about the Cireson Platform, get started here.
Born in 2012, Cireson was founded on a simple, powerful idea: to be the forward thinkers on all things Microsoft Cloud and System Center. Today, our values from the beginning remain the same; keep it genuine, do the right thing, and listen to customers.
As a world leader in Microsoft Cloud and System Center, our mission is to make your working life ridiculously more productive by bringing service and asset management together - that's the Cireson Platform.
Taking pride in our expertise, we proudly boast some of the brightest and most fanatical IT professionals in the industry. From the Cireson Platform to Consulting Services and community engagements – everything we do is designed to push technical brilliance forward.
Our headquarters are located in sunny San Diego with offices throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cireson-unveils-newest-service-management-solutions-for-ridiculous-productivity---project-server-connector-and-survey-apps-300265506.html