CITGO Petroleum and Warex Terminals to Roll Back the Pump During Customer Appreciation Days Across New York Local CITGO Marketer to Take Five Cents Off Per Gallon During 26 Days of Promotions and Giveaways at Select Locations
NEWBURGH, N.Y., Aug. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CITGO Petroleum Corporation and local CITGO Marketer Warex Terminals Corporation are giving back to their customers with a series of 26 customer appreciation days from Aug. 15 through Oct. 13 at locations across New York. Customers will receive five cents off every gallon of fuel from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at each event. There will also be a free gift to the first 100 customers who sign-up for the new CITGO Rewards™ Credit Card, which allows consumers to earn five cents-per-gallon for all fuel purchases at any CITGO station every time they use it. Additionally, every customer who applies for the CITGO Rewards Credit Card during the events will receive a $5 CITGO Gift Card.
"We know our business depends on our loyal customers," said Joseph Raineri, director of marketing for Warex Terminals Corporation. "We wanted to find a way to show them our appreciation and thank them for continuing to support our locally owned stations across New York."
Representatives from the Miss New York organization will also appear at each of the events as Fueling Good Ambassadors for CITGO, including Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, who will attend the Caldor Plaza CITGO event in Kingston on Aug. 25 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A complete listing of all events is below:
- August 15 & 16 – Willett Avenue CITGO at 528 Willett Ave., Port Chester, N.Y.
- August 15 & 16 – Empire CITGO at 529 Central Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- August 17 & 18 – Bhatti Traders Inc. at 315 W. Route 59, Nanuet, N.Y.
- August 24 & 25 – Van Wyck Deli at 333 Manchester Rd., Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- August 24 & 25 – Caldor Plaza CITGO at 1335 Ulster Ave., Kingston, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- September 12 & 13 – MGT Mart at 510 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, N.Y.
- October 2 & 3 – Baldwin CITGO, 105 Route 6, Mahopac, N.Y.
- October 4 & 5 – Queens Blvd. Fill N' Wash, 3620 Queens Blvd., Long Island City, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- October 4 & 5 – Route 112 Energy at 2243 Route 112, Medford, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- October 11 & 12 – Mike's Super CITGO, 675 Sunrise Highway West, Babylon, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- October 11 & 12 – 1050 Udall Road Corp., 1050 Udall Rd., Bay Shore, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- October 12 & 13 – Kiswa King CITGO, 3173 Route 112, Medford, N.Y. (with Citibank)
- October 12 & 13 – Oakdale CITGO, 1249 Montauk Highway, Oakdale, N.Y. (with Citibank)
Warex Terminals Corporation is one of the Northeast's largest independent distributers of gasoline and distillates, and has been providing quality products and services to its customers for more than 50 years. The company markets wholesale petroleum products to resellers, commercial end users, municipal and government accounts, major utilities, railroads and retail service stations, including both company-owned and dealer-owned locations. In addition, it supplies more than 200 major branded gasoline stations throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
CITGO is committed to giving back to the local communities it serves through its network of locally owned CITGO locations. Independent CITGO Marketers and Retailers, such as Warex Terminals Corporation, own and operate nearly 400 CITGO locations in New York and are proud to support their neighborhoods.
Based in Houston, CITGO is a refiner, transporter and marketer of transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and other industrial products. The company is owned by PDV America, Inc., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A., the national oil company of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. For more information, visit www.CITGO.com.
SOURCE CITGO Petroleum Corporation