"We are honored to announce the formation of the CZ Strategic Advisory Council," commented Cityzenith CEO Michael Jansen, "and welcome our new members from around the globe who have joined us on this extraordinary mission to transform life in cities and campuses around the world."
- Mr. John Tolva, frmr. CTO, City of Chicago; President, PE Practice
- Mr. Chris Vein, frmr. Dep. CTO for Innovation, USA (White House Office of Science & Tech); frmr. Chief Innovation Officer, the World Bank; frmr. CIO, City of San Francisco
- Mr. Gordon Feller, frmr. Director of Innovation, Cisco; Founder, Meeting of the Minds
- Mr. Charbel Aoun, Chief Sales & Strategy Officer, Enevo; frmr. President & CEO, Cities Business, Schneider Electric
- Ms. Sandra Baer, President, Personal Cities
- Mr. Prakash Sundaresan, frmr. Director R&D, Microsoft CityNext
- Mr. Keith Mueller, Partner, R7 Partners, frmr. SVP, Accenture (Utilities)
- Mr. Bradley Rotter, Chairman, Watership Blue
- Mr. Steve Morrow, frmr. Director, IoT Solutions, Cisco
- Mr. Jerry Hultin, Chairman, Global Futures Group; President Emeritus, Polytechnic Institute NYU; frmr. Secretary of the Navy, Clinton admin.
- Mr. David Philp, Global BIM Director, AECOM
- Mr. Graham Colclough, Founder, UrbanDNA – frmr. VP Cities, Capgemini
- Mr. Seth Schultz, Director of Research, Measurement & Planning, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
- Mr. Mischa Dohler, Co-Founder, Worldsensing
Council Member quotes:
"The global Smart City market has moved from slideware to implementation on the back of the IoT. Cityzenith is the lens that allows cities the ability to turn data into information giving insight resulting in impact and has created a Strategic Advisory Council of some of the foremost thinkers in this arena." - Joe Dignan
"The data visualization platform that Cityzenith has created is revolutionizing our ability to make faster, better, more informed decisions. With 5D technology, cities have a new power to transform." - Sandra Baer
"Cityzenith has been breaking new ground, and the results are already apparent for those smart enough to utilize the company's technology. The data explosion happening inside cities tends to push key urban organizations away from common platforms and shared tools. Cityzenith's tools and solutions are so compelling that they make breakthroughs possible." - Gordon Feller
Based in Chicago, with offices in London and Singapore, Cityzenith's ground-breaking 5D platform technology empowers users with a simple way to make sense of the torrent of data in our cities, corporate campuses, and universities, revolutionizing the way we access, understand, and use spatial information.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151214/295690LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cityzenith-global-strategic-advisory-council-to-take-cz-to-the-next-level-300276167.html