Subscribers to the InsightStore™ can run custom research while tapping into nearly 1 Billion syndicated poll responses, thousands of topics, and millions of consumers. To process that amount of information quickly, while generating easy-to-read and share reports, clients need more of the underlying work done for them, leaving them time to interpret the findings and make recommendations.
These new InsightStore™ features will enable insights professionals and other researchers to:
- Quickly turn research results into executive-ready Powerpoints or PDFs with a single push of a button.
- Use machine learning to produce fully-written, adaptable, natural language summaries.
- Examine thousands of potential cross-tabs instantly, while surfacing and ranking the most meaningful insights automatically.
- Produce CivicScience's popular DeepProfile™ micro-segmentation report inside the tool directly and easily.
- Overlay any of hundreds of historical trend questions on one easy-to-read chart to find unexpected correlations.
CivicScience is offering a public webinar to demonstrate the new features on September 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM EDT. Register here to get a look at the next generation consumer insights platform.
To request a personalized demo of CivicScience's platform and new capabilities, please visit: https://civicscience.com/request-a-demo/.
CivicScience is a polling and market intelligence company. Through trusted, scientifically-proven polls conducted over hundreds of premier websites, we are fundamentally changing the way brands and media outlets gather and use consumer research. CivicScience works with leading Fortune 1000 consumer brand and media companies, as well as strategic partners such as those in market research services, business consulting, and marketing and advertising agencies.
Follow CivicScience on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CivicScience
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/civicscience-unveils-new-technology-for-automating-market-research-analysis-and-reporting-300331756.html
SOURCE CivicScience, Inc.