In addition to the benefits offered by the company's signature Passion Program, Legacy Oaks at Azle residents will experience a secure, private community designed to meet their needs. Powell said the modern, resort-style amenities were designed to inspire comfort, healthy living and social activities for all lifestyles. Community highlights include:
- Beautiful, landscaped courtyards
- A large, community pool for relaxation and exercise
- Flexible outdoor entertainment spaces for social gatherings and events
- Multi-function on-campus amphitheater with comfortable, luxury seating
- Movie theater with luxury seating
- A convenient on-site dog park and dog wash for pet owners
- Spacious clubhouse and game and activity room
- Contemporary dining facilities like an outdoor patio, private dining room and on-campus bistro.
- And much more...
Legacy Oaks at Azle will be Civitas' fourth community in Tarrant County and its 25th nationwide. It will be located at the northwest corner of Jacksboro Highway and Avondale Avenue and is expected to be completed by winter 2018.
About Civitas Senior Living, LLC
Civitas Senior Living is a Fort Worth, Texas-based management company that specializes in development, acquisitions, operational management, and consulting for senior housing properties, including assisted living, retirement centers, and independent senior living properties. For more information about Civitas, please visit www.CivitasSeniorLiving.com, or call 817.386.8888.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/civitas-announces-the-development-of-a-modern-senior-living-community-in-azle-300359400.html
SOURCE Civitas Senior Living, LLC