MARYVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Clayton, a vertically integrated Berkshire Hathaway company, is announcing its top kitchen upgrades and features for this winter, perfect for hosting family and friends during the holidays in 2015.
Clayton offers several customizable amenities in its manufactured and modular homes, and perhaps no room is more customizable than the kitchen. Homebuyers can choose upgrades from Clayton that will make their kitchen both functional and beautiful. Some of the available features include:
- Kitchen island with sink—provides extra space for washing, chopping and preparing food for large meals, as well as a great spot to play host during a party.
- Custom pendant lighting—creates warm, decorative aesthetic for dining.
- Stove with pot filler water faucet—makes boiling a pot of water that much easier.
- Trendy farmhouse sink—dishwashing is easier with this large-basin sink.
- And more. Clayton's top kitchen features gallery can be viewed on the Clayton website.
"An essential holiday activity is gathering friends and family around a home-cooked meal," Clayton CEO Kevin Clayton said. "With all of the kitchen upgrades offered by Clayton, a homebuyer can equip themselves with the functionality of a professional cook."
Clayton prides itself on being able to provide customers with several options for customizable upgrades, both inside and outside the kitchen. Whether it's a pet-washing station in the mud room or a custom backsplash in the kitchen, the options available to a Clayton customer are numerous, allowing for a homebuyer to truly make a home perfect for their lifestyle.
"The ability to customize one's home is how a family can truly make a house a home," Clayton said. "We know we have a long list of custom features and brand-name appliance choices that will allow homeowners to achieve the dream of their own authentic kitchen."
Clayton has built homes since 1956, winning multiple awards for design and construction. Through its affiliates and family of brands, Clayton builds, sells, finances, leases, and insures manufactured and modular homes, as well commercial and educational buildings. Clayton is a vertically integrated Berkshire Hathaway company whose purpose is opening doors to a better life, one home at a time. For more information, visit claytonhomes.com.