RALEIGH, N.C., March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Clean Design, an award-winning branding + advertising agency led by CEO Natalie Perkins, today announced the addition of five new clients across a number of different industries, demonstrating the agency's proven branding, creative, web development, and media strategy experience.
"As a full-service agency, signing such a wonderful variety of clients validates our broad agency depth and expertise," says Natalie Perkins. "We look forward to successful relationships with each of these great brands as we help them grow for the future."
New clients include:
- Personify, an international staffing firm directed by CEO Ryan Carfley, is listed as one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the United States, with more than 80 employees operating in 22 countries.
- Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) Magnet Program offers a wide variety of innovative educational options to students and parents in Wake County. More than 30,000 of WCPSS's 157,000 students attend the 42 magnet elementary, middle and high schools in the county. From leadership and technology to language immersion, WCPSS Magnet Program works to lay the educational foundation for children to become future leaders.
- North Carolina State University Alumni Association, headed by Executive Director Benny Suggs, connects all NC State alumni in the Triangle and beyond. With career services, travel groups and more, the Alumni Association supports all things Wolfpack. The Alumni Association creates a powerful network driven by activities that strengthen the NC State legacy.
- Carolina Performing Arts, directed by Executive Director Emil Kang, enriches the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill community and beyond by presenting exceptional arts experiences across a number of genres.
- FMI Corporation, led by President and CEO Christopher Daum, is the largest provider of management consulting, investment banking and research to the engineering and construction industry.
About Clean Design
Clean Design is an award-winning brand + design agency with a diverse client portfolio featuring Red Hat, Lenovo, Yadkin Bank, Duke Raleigh Hospital, UNC Kenan-Flagler, and Lonerider. Ranked the #1 design firm in the Triangle for the past six years, the agency offers integrated marketing solutions including branding, advertising, digital marketing, graphic design, public relations, media planning, and content. A woman-owned business, Clean Design has been awarded HUB certification by the State of North Carolina.
Contact: Dan Strickford
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clean-design-announces-five-new-business-wins-300240664.html
SOURCE Clean Design