SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearSlide, the Sales Engagement Platform leader, today announced the most significant company update since the company's founding over seven years ago. It's new ION Release provides the next-generation sales system for managing opportunities, teams, and individual reps based on actual customer engagement data. It includes new Engagement Quadrant dashboards to quickly identify deals at risk, coaching opportunities across sales stages, and with actionable "next-step" insights to improve forecasting and business results.
ClearSlide ION also includes a new "For You" content experience with recommended sales and marketing content tailored for every customer interaction – from prospect to close. ION's re-imagined "My ClearSlide" experience puts content, communications, and analytics at sales teams' fingertips in a more personalized and intuitive way making it easy to access all aspects of this powerful new platform.
"Every sales leader I speak with identifies sales productivity, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction as top priorities and concerns – and they need more visibility on real-time customer interactions," said Dustin Grosse, CEO, ClearSlide. "The ION Release fundamentally changes the way sales, marketing and customer success teams work – delivering actionable insights from every customer interaction to create truly amazing sales experiences."
Aragon Research estimates that the market for Sales Engagement Platforms will grow from $780 million today to $5 billion by 2021. "As sales teams race to become fully-digital to meet the changing needs of buyers, Sales Engagement Platforms are quickly becoming the must-have systems of engagement for leading organizations," said Jim Lundy, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research. "ClearSlide was one the first to offer a complete Sales Engagement Platform – and they are continuing to lead and innovate with their ION Release."
"I'm most excited about the new Engagement Quadrant dashboards in the ION Release, so as a leader, I can direct my organization in the most efficient and effective way and quickly prioritize where I need to spend time," said Cara White, Managing Director of Inside Sales, Verizon. "ClearSlide makes it easy for me to connect the content and conversations that we deliver to actual results – that's a winning combination."
For managers and leaders, the ION Release provides new engagement dashboards in both ClearSlide and Salesforce to improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting and business results:
- Engagement Quadrant (EQ) Dashboards are new way to look at sales opportunities in Salesforce. With customer engagement as the leading predictor of opportunity success, leaders can for the first time visually look at the chance that opportunities will close by deal size based on ClearSlide real-time sales and customer engagement data.
- New Team and Customer Dashboards helps leaders better rank and benchmark team, rep, and opportunity productivity based on customer engagement data (phone, in-person, emails, mobile) and save custom views to power their weekly sales meetings.
- Account Based Engagement History Dashboards quickly displays summaries of every interaction the company has had with each customer, helping reps and leaders drill into the opportunities that matter with the actionable insights they need to move business forward.
For content users and creators, the ION Release makes it easy to provide content tailored by sales stage, customer-facing role, or industry, with recommended next-step interaction cards:
- The new "For You" Content Experience lets administrators easily designate approved content – including presentations, slides, videos, and email templates – that can be recommended by sales stage, customer-facing role, and industry. Recommended content can also be accessed on our award-winning ClearSlide mobile Presenter App and Outlook and Gmail email plugins.
- Robust Group-Based Permissions are tailored to map to your selling process – so that sales reps across teams see the right content and tools at any point in the sales cycle.
- Slide Replay, now with premium audio, helps marketing leaders to understand slide-by-slide exactly how customers are responding to positioning and content. With one click a marketer can instantly listen to a series of recorded calls for entire presentations or single slides.
- Upgrades to our Video and Email Templates Libraries ensure ClearSlide is the single-source of truth for sales content. Videos can be used to scale best practices and email templates allow marketing to quickly rollout approved campaigns.
For sales and customer reps, the ION Release delivers an intuitive, full-platform "My ClearSlide" experience, with content, communications, and analytics at your fingertips:
- A whole new My ClearSlide Experience that integrates content, communication, and insights into a single view. Quick actions make it easy to engage with and respond to customers.
- Activity Insight Cards monitor real-time engagement from content, emails, and online presentations, and in-person meetings. Reps are guided to the next step in the sales process based on meaningful interactions.
- Detailed Engagement Analytics show what content and emails are working, and which sales reps are seeing the best results – so you can replicate success to deliver an amazing sales experiences at every interaction.
"The ION Release is the biggest release in ClearSlide's history," said Raj Gossain, VP Product & Design, ClearSlide. "We've had hundreds of customers use it in Beta with feedback that is tremendous. It helps ClearSlide users access the full value of our market-leading Sales Engagement Platform, helps sales managers and leaders offer better coaching with new Engagement Quadrant dashboards in Salesforce, and transforms opportunity forecasting to drive stronger results."
ClearSlide will give live demos of the ION Release at Booth #2025 in Moscone Center, South Hall during Dreamforce, October 4-7. The company is also offering a networking lunch co-sponsored with the AA-ISP, the leading professional organization for Inside Sales professionals. For more information about how to connect with ClearSlide at Dreamforce 2016, visit www.clearslide.com/dreamforce2016.
ClearSlide offers the most complete and open Sales Engagement Platform that integrates content, communications and actionable insights to improve business results. Customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger content ROI. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers, including Comcast, Expedia, LinkedIn, Medtronic, Rackspace, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, VSP and more.
Powered by its next-generation ION Release, ClearSlide is the system of engagement for sales, marketing and services teams that makes every customer interaction successful. For managers and leaders, ClearSlide provides engagement dashboards to improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting. For content users and creators, ClearSlide makes it easy to recommend content tailored by sales stage, with next-step interaction suggestions. For reps, ClearSlide intuitively delivers content, communications, and analytics in a single platform experience. Visit www.clearslide.com for more information, or follow the company on Twitter @ClearSlide.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clearslide-delivers-ion-release-next-generation-platform-to-power-sales-with-customer-engagement-data-300338939.html