LONDON, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
With click and collect expenditure to hit £6.5bn in 2019, targeting specific shopper needs is vital for retailers to succeed. In this module, we estimate the size of the click and collect market by retail sector and delivery size, give detailed trend analysis and provide survey data on the click and collect customer decision journey.
- Understand how big the opportunity for click and collect is in the UK
- Find out which sectors are best suited to click and collect
- Find out the consumer drivers behind click and collect services
- Understand the customer decision journey of shoppers that use click and collect
- Includes demographics of click and collect shoppers
While the fastest growth in the market will be achieved by the food and grocery sector, clothing and footwear will continue to dominate. By 2019, we forecast that it will have increased its lead over the second-placed electricals sector by £1.4bn, due to the growing popularity of this fulfilment channel within this sector.
With almost half as many shoppers proportionally stating they made their last purchase impulsively, and a similar though less significant theme for purchases made after researching for less than 30 minutes, it is clear that click and collect shoppers are more considered in their purchasing decisions.
Reasons To Buy
- How fast will click and collect grow in the next five years?
- Which retail sectors are best suited to click and collect?
- Which retailers have been most successful in click and collect?
- Why do consumers choose click and collect over other fulfilment options?
- What is the demographic profile of click and collect shoppers?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3468674/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48