LONDON, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The research service discusses the key trends and use cases relevant to cloud computing and automotive ecosystem. It identifies the key areas that offer scope for essential technology innovation and discusses cloud-based solutions specific to the automotive industry. Cloud-based connected car solutions, which are now an integral part of the Internet of Things, are no longer a black box offering a suite of safety and security services; they are a confluence of smartphone integration, cloud connectivity, infrastructure connectivity, and vehicle-to-vehicle connectivity, supported by a range of comfort, convenience, entertainment, vehicle ownership, and safety related services.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers are moving towards partnership models. Cloud-based vendors will play a crucial role in the partnership ecosystem as future use cases demand focused expertise at various levels across the industry. Automotive Cloud Computing Market: Key Findings, North America (NA) and Europe, 2015
Ecosystem Point of View (PoV)
- In 2015, OEMs, suppliers, and dealers are starting to collaborate with technology companies for faster innovation, scalability, and flexibility.
- By 2020, cloud solutions will enable ecosystem partners to directly communicate with the end customer across % of the functional areas across the value chain.
Use Case PoV
- In 2015, ERP, Office Suite, CRM, and training remain the key services enabling cloud adoption—Primarily SaaS based.
- By 2020, cloud solutions will be widely used for high performance computing (HPC), autonomous vehicles, connected cars, Big Data, predictive analytics, and so on. This indicates a move towards PaaS and IaaS.
- In 2015, partners are using public and private clouds over hybrid clouds.
- By 2020, hybrid cloud will play a pivotal role as future use cases (autonomous vehicles, 3D printing, connected cars, and so on) will require the mixed benefits derived from private and public cloud environments. For
autonomous vehicles, Big Data and predictive analysis along with precise and constantly updated road data will open up new avenues of personalised services.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3327520/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48