Cloud, Big Data and New Age Technologies Converge to Produce Effective Digital Education Systems
Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary analyst briefing evaluating key strategies for implementing digital education technologies
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013
Online webinar, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Analyst
Digital education technologies are a key trend in imparting learning in a faster, simpler and more effective way. The necessity to disseminate information to large masses, coupled with the social awareness of the need for education, led to an explosion of various technological innovations in digital education (DE). There are numerous startups developing innovative solutions for different sections in the DE space. In order to carve a niche for themselves, companies must be aware of various opportunities available within the market.
Gain this insight:
- Identify various opportunities available for software vendors, content developers and networking companies
- Discover a mixture of key strategies to implement digital education technologies
- Learn about a range of investment opportunities in the DE space
As this webinar will discuss emerging opportunities for the range of key participants in the DE industry, the presentation will benefit data management solution, content delivery service, and collaboration system providers; as well as document management and networking companies.
"Technologies for digital education are all about the use and effect of a continuously evolving suite of progressively integrated digital entities," said Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Analyst Sathya Vendhan. "These entities are abstracted as part of a technological environment that is modifiable, based on system requirements and frameworks."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights practice, please visit: http://www.technical-insights.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.