NEW YORK, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Emerging trend of mobility and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) is driving the cloud collaboration market"
The cloud collaboration market size is estimated to grow from USD 23.39 billion in 2016 to USD 42.57 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% from 2016 to 2021. The cloud collaboration market is driven by factors such as emerging trend of mobility & BYOD and increased saving, safety, and productivity.
"The enterprise social collaboration solution is expected to gain the maximum traction during the forecast period"
Enterprise social collaboration solution is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as it aims at connecting employees across teams and enterprises. It enables teamwork and exchange of knowledge and ideas to enhance business results. The increasing usage of smartphones and digital devices has enabled the users to connect with anyone in real-time from any remote area, which results in improved decision making.
"Latin America is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America is expected to dominate the cloud collaboration market by having the largest market share due to presence of a large number of cloud collaboration vendors. Latin America offers potential growth opportunities due to the explosion of new technologies combined with increasing business needs and increase in the number of organizations adopting cloud collaboration solutions and services.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 20%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 50%
- By Designation: C level: 25%, Director level: 35%, and Others: 40%
- By Region: North America: 52%, Europe: 23%, APAC: 15%, Rest of the World: 10%
The various key cloud collaboration vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation (Armonk, New York, U.S.)
2. Microsoft Corporation (Redmond, Washington, U.S.)
3. Cisco Systems (San Jose, California, U.S.)
4. Google Inc. (Mountain View, California, U.S.)
5. Oracle Corporation (Redwood City, California, U.S.)
6. Salesforce.com (San Francisco, California, U.S.)
7. Jive Software (Palo Alto, California, U.S.)
8. Intralink Holdings, Inc. (New York, U.S.)
9. Mitel Networks (Ottawa, Canada)
10. Box (Redwood City, California, U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the cloud collaboration market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03893223-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-collaboration-market-by-solution--service-by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300289019.html