Cloud Computing Adoption - Large Enterprises in India
DUBLIN, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cloud Computing Adoption - Large Enterprises in India" report to their offering.
"Cloud Computing Adoption: Large enterprises in India" provides an overview on cloud computing market-size worldwide and in emerging economies like APAC and Latin America. The report provides in-depth coverage of cloud adoption by large enterprises in India in terms of total market-size, market-size by sectors, key drivers and challenges and adoption trends of various cloud delivery and deployment models. The report also covers current role of telcos in providing cloud services to enterprises, enterprise mobility and cloud computing and suggested cloud migration path for enterprises.
Current IT architecture has led organizations worldwide to allocate nearly 70% of their IT budgets to keep existing applications running, leaving scope for only 30% to create new value. With increased business complexity and declining profit margins, companies are now looking at cloud computing as new IT business model to create more value, achieve cost benefits and business agility. Cloud computing is witnessing robust adoption across the world, especially amongst developing markets such as APAC and Latin America with countries from APAC such as India, China, Australia and Singapore leading the way.
Knowledgefaber research indicates that the cloud computing market in APAC is expected to reach $6.2 billion by 2015. The cloud computing market in India is expected to cross the $1 billion mark by 2014, growing at a CAGR of 32% between 2011 and 2015. Cloud computing provides obvious benefits to small and medium enterprises in India in terms of CAPEX and reduced application deployment time. SMEs have no existing or legacy IT setup, providing them an opportunity to leapfrog to the new business model. The migration approach of large enterprises towards cloud computing, however, remains to be seen. The report provides an overview on the cloud computing market across the world with details on the Indian cloud computing market. Report provides in-depth coverage of current cloud computing adoption scenario by large enterprises in India and future market growth projections.
Enterprise case studies include Sterlite technologies, Siva group, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bajaj Autofinance, Essar group, Hexaware, Dabur, Godrej properties with details on their business case for cloud deployments, delivery model adopted and benefits achieved and references on various cloud vendors such as Salesforce.com, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM , HCL and Wipro.
The report also covers how the government and the education sector are leveraging the cloud citing cloud implementations from J&K Government, Orissa and Tamil Nadu Government and educational institutions like IIT delhi, AICTE and IIM Bangalore.
As part of the study, Knowledgefaber has validated market-size and various growth projections from Industry experts.
Key questions answered:
- What is the total cloud computing market size worldwide and across regions such as North America, EMEA and Japan? How will the market grow in the next 5 years?
- What is the market size for cloud computing in emerging markets such as APAC and Latin America and what is the forecast for the next 5 years?
- How is the cloud computing landscape in India? What can be expected in the future?
- What is cloud computing uptake by large enterprises in India? What are the major sectors witnessing cloud adoption?
- Who are the early adopters amongst large enterprises?
- How are telcos gearing up to offer cloud services in India?
- What can be the cloud migration path for enterprises in India?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Evolution of cloud computing - Major milestones
2. Global Cloud Computing market overview
3. Cloud Computing market size in India
4. Cloud Computing for Indian enterprises
5. Cloud Computing scenario for telcos in India
6. Cloud Computing and enterprise mobility
7. Cloud Computing migration approach
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wppbts/cloud_computing
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trend
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Global Biometric Systems Market Forecast Report - Opportunities to 2018
Jun 19, 2013, 13:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.