Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018: Key Vendors are Amazon, Fujitsu, Google, IBM, Microsoft and salesforce.com
DUBLIN, July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rmwls/cloud_computing) has announced the addition of the "Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Cloud computing is the use of computing resources that are delivered to customers with the help of internet technologies. When a company moves to a cloud-based service model it means that the company moves away from a traditional capital expenditure model to an operating expenditure model. Cloud computing offers its services through three fundamental models, namely SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS. SaaS is a model through which software applications, databases, or other data are made available to a customer through the use of the internet. IaaS is the provision of computing infrastructures with the help of internet technologies. PaaS is the delivery of a computing platform. The Cloud Computing market in Japan is a mature market but is still growing at a moderate rate.
The analysts forecast the Cloud Computing market in Japan will grow at a CAGR of 9.7 percent over the period 2013-2018.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Cloud Computing market in Japan for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from SaaS, IaaS and PaaS. The three main segments considered in this report are described below:
- SaaS: SaaS includes revenue generated from various software applications provided over the cloud such as business intelligence, content, communication and collaboration, customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, human resources management, project and portfolio management, and supply chain management.
- IaaS: IaaS includes revenue generated from the use of IT infrastructure such as compute, print, and storage infrastructure provided to clients.
- PaaS: PaaS considers revenue generated from the deployment of platforms for application development, application infrastructure middleware, business intelligence, and database management systems.
The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the Cloud Computing market in Japan. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
The report, the Cloud Computing market in Japan 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Japan; it also covers the Cloud Computing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
05. Country Profile
06. Distance to Frontier Index
08. Market Landscape
09. Market Segmentation by Usage
10. Market Segmentation by Service Models
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Cloud Computing Market Assessment
21. Other Reports in this Series
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- salesforce.com Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hitachi Data Systems Corp.
- HP Co.
- KDDI Corp.
- NEC Corp.
- NTT Communications Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP AG
- SoftBank Telecom Corp.
- VMware Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rmwls/cloud_computing
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets